What a choke job by the Yankees

GhostofAnakin

The Red Sox deserve nothing of the sort. Why should theyd eserve *anything* for being losers for so long? Espicially since the Red Sox this year are the most arrogant professional team of all time except maybe Stl. Louis.

They do deserve this win as they outplayed the Yankees.

I hope Clemens is the one thatc rushes the Red Sox dreams in the WS. That would be hilarious.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

...the Red Sox this year are the most arrogant professional team of all time except maybe St. Louis.

...no...that distinction goes ta the Yankees e'ery year...'bout time theys had theys noses rubbed in it... :D

I hope Clemens is the one thatc rushes the Red Sox dreams in the WS. That would be hilarious.

...I hoes Houston gits in the WS meself...only ta 'ave the Sox beat on Clemens like a red-headed stepchild...noone needs a dose o' humility more than he does (wit' the exception/inclusion o' the Yankees)... :angry:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I'm calling it right now...Astros over Sox in 6, Clemens flips the Bo Sox the bird, Beltran homers off the Bionic Man (Schilling), signs with the Pinstripes in a huge deal and gives Houston fans AND BoSox fans the bird.

And speaking of the Evil Empire, as the great thinker Nelson Muntz might say... "Ha ha!"

The Red Sox deserve nothing of the sort. Why should theyd eserve *anything* for being losers for so long? Espicially since the Red Sox this year are the most arrogant professional team of all time except maybe Stl. Louis.

They do deserve this win as they outplayed the Yankees.

What the hell are you talking about? The most arrogant?!!? They dont deserve a championship after like 80 years?! How so?

Ambrosia3.gif

"What the hell are you talking about? The most arrogant?!!? They dont deserve a championship after like 80 years?! How so?"

Have you been paying attention? All Boston has been saying is how they are the Chosen Ones tm., how much better they are they everyone, how the Yankees suck and wer elucky to win the Division (how a team an be considered lucky after being the best in their division after 162 games is just ludicrous), how they were guaranteed to win easily. Sorry, they are the epitome of Arrogance.

And, the fact that they haven't won in a whole bunch of years doens't give them the entitlement. That's retarded. they ahven't won because they haven't been the best team. if they win this year; it's because they were the best. Either way, their arorgance proves that personality wise, they don't deserve it though talent wise they just might.

Athletes being arrogant? Since when is that anything new? These days, baseball is just an excuse for people from different parts of the country to get on each other's nerves. I actually like the sport itself, and I do watch it on occasion, simply because it's exciting and it's one of the few games where both individual and team accomplishments are equally important and skill is actually required and not acquired by steroids (unless you're a designated hitter). The fans are what ruin it though. Remember what happened to that Cubs fan last year? That's ridiculous. I can't stand it when people argue about baseball teams and feel the need to refer to them as "we". "We"? You are not part of "we". You don't have a team uniform with your name on it, you'd have to round up to fit your batting average into three digits and you couldn't catch a pop fly unless the baseball had a cream filling. The only thing you can contribute to a baseball team is your money when you pay for overpriced seats, that way you can make sure that some overpaid guy who isn't from your city and probably doesn't even speak English will stay on the team. The only saving grace of die-hard baseball fans is that football fans will always be worse.

I don't know anyone else has heard this but in the afterward celebration a woman was killed by police with a rubber bullet.  Man, celebrating your team's win can get you killed in the US.  WAY TO FREAKING GO!

I saw footage of some of the rioting.

What's with people (not just in Boston, but most everywhere) rioting and burning cars after a sports championship? Are we, as a human race, really this pathetic?

Funny thing is the Red Sox haven't really won anything yet. If the Cards sweep them in the WS, then the curse is still alive and all that rioting just makes them look like even bigger asshats.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"then the curse"

there is no curse.

The RS haven't won for this long 'cause they haven't been good enough. If they win this year it's because they were. Period.

Doesn't North Bay have the curse of Wren Blair? He's the guy that took the Centennials away to Saginaw. :D (this will go over your head if you don't follow Junior hockey)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Have you been paying attention? All Boston has been saying is how they are the Chosen Ones tm., how much better they are they everyone, how the Yankees suck and wer elucky to win the Division (how a team an be considered lucky after being the best in their division after 162 games is just ludicrous), how they were guaranteed to win easily. Sorry, they are the epitome of Arrogance."

Where was this? lol. Pedro Martinez called the Yankees his daddy. lol.

"I don't know anyone else has heard this but in the afterward celebration a woman was killed by police with a rubber bullet."

Dayum..,.

Ambrosia3.gif

What's with people (not just in Boston, but most everywhere) rioting and burning cars after a sports championship?  Are we, as a human race, really this pathetic?

Funny thing is the Red Sox haven't really won anything yet.  If the Cards sweep them in the WS, then the curse is still alive and all that rioting just makes them look like even bigger asshats.

Yeah, it was stupid but cops shouldn't be shooting any type of guns at unarmed people. That is what we have tazors for.

What's with people (not just in Boston, but most everywhere) rioting and burning cars after a sports championship?  Are we, as a human race, really this pathetic?

Funny thing is the Red Sox haven't really won anything yet.  If the Cards sweep them in the WS, then the curse is still alive and all that rioting just makes them look like even bigger asshats.

Yeah, it was stupid but cops shouldn't be shooting any type of guns at unarmed people. That is what we have tazors for.

Well if those people in the crowd didnt throw bottles at the mounted police he wouldnt have turned around and fired into the crowd. Who ever threw the bottle at the officer is clearly responsible for her death.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta