Who will be next?

Which NPC's info do u want to be posted on Lucasarts next?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which NPC's info do u want to be posted on Lucasarts next?

• Atton
    • Atris
    • Kriea
    • T3
    • The Robot Like HK
    • The other white chick
    • Someone else
    • Dont care i just want some more info
    • I just dont care

I say either Atris or the person dressed in white. the person in white because now that Akari has said that it is not Atris I would like to know for sure who it is.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Its carth in drag! :unsure:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

the robot like HK, i would want to know how/why he came back or why there is another robot like HK, when HK was supossed to be a unique robot. also, i dont really want that much info on main characters right now, it would ruin the suprise, id rather figure it out during the game.

I am going to guess that Atton will be next because, no one likes him so they wont really be giving away anything by telling us about him because most people wont like him no matter what they say about him.

I would like to hear more about the planets, what the benifets of each prestige class will be, or the feats/ powers you will get during the game but I can't see any of this coming out till much later on unfortunatly (sp?).

AscendedPaladin.png

I don't think you are exactly correct. It is not as much people "hate him, it is just that people do not really care to know more about him. Even if they release info, I doubt anyone would talk about him more than a couple of hours.

true I guess I did kinda over state the ammount of disslike people have for him.

AscendedPaladin.png

Atton doesn't actually seem that bad, he's just sorta like an informal joke on this forum. He could actually be an awesome character (we don't have almost any info about him so our prejudices/jokes aren't rooted in fact), he's just sorta fun to randomly make fun of. O, they might post a non party member.

why is he a joke here? it just seems like one day we all decided lets go pick on atton.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The devs have joked about him.

o, i never heard about that in the last couple weeks ive been here. B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'd like to know about the HK alike, stories of humans are invariably best left to the game to explain, robots on the other hand are, well just robots, look at how boring it was exploring HK's past, "Would you like to repair me master?" Click repair a few times, snore.

I want to know about Atris. Considering there are so many images of her used on the posters almost no info has been given other than her name (and even that was quickly removed).

We want to know what they're not telling us about her- it should be something good if they try keeping it secret :ph34r:

I think it will be the next sith lord, Darth BuckWheat! :ph34r:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!