survival instinct?

its called goin to items on the start menu and changin to useable ones and clickin on a medpac to heal urself cuz then udont waste a turn

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I would like the ability to communicate with squirrels

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

consular - steal Dark Jedi's powers and use for yourself....might be against the Jedi code.

sentinal - slow Dark Jedi's attack while yours speeds up....this could be very cool looking if done correctly.

gaurdian - ability to make your light saber attack give double damage....maybe make your light saber glow intensely while delivering crushing blows.

Lol. I have to agree that poison immunity would really be a great benefit. Stupid antidote kits always ran out just when you needed them <_<

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

it would be cool to be able to talk to animals (dr.doolittle style) and have the animals help you, like droids that you repair

That sounds more like a Zelda game than a KotOR game IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

ok this is just dumb... if your char had survival that would be cheap because then you could use a ranged char and your main as melee.. that way you always respawn infinitely ruining the entire challenge of KOTOR2.

Most likely in KOTOR2 i will only use atton when forced to..

it would be cool to be able to talk to animals (dr.doolittle style) and have the animals help you, like droids that you repair

That sounds more like a Zelda game than a KotOR game IMO.

It could be like how Anakin got that bull type animal to obey him, sort of, as he "rescued" Padme and Anakin. Though that is not Kotor it is still Star Wars, so I agree with your idea KoToRfReAk.

ok this is just dumb... if your char had survival that would be cheap because then you could use a ranged char and your main as melee.. that way you always respawn infinitely ruining the entire challenge of KOTOR2.

There are some limits to it though. If other party members are not participating in combat, Atton's survival feat doesn't kick in.

And he does stay down for 5 or seconds or so, which is long enough for enemies to decide to go after someone else in the party instead of him.

Survival is useful, but not game breakingly so. :)

-Akari

There are some limits to it though. If other party members are not participating in combat, Atton's survival feat doesn't kick in.

And he does stay down for 5 or seconds or so, which is long enough for enemies to decide to go after someone else in the party instead of him.

Survival is useful, but not game breakingly so. :)

-Akari

How was the hibernation, Akari -sei? ;)

manthing2.jpg