45 members have voted

1. 1. whats the relationship between the three sith lords

• nihilis is the master, sion is his lackey and so is third sith
    • sion is the master, nihilis is his lackey n so is the third sith
    • the third sith is the master, nihilis and sion are the lackeys
    • other, please explain
    • this poll is pointless i shud be banned
    • im goen to pretend not to notice this poll so i dont offend ne1

I would assume, that if the three sith lords are rivals, and all the same power in their perspective classes, then they probaly work for someone else, that will be in the third game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Other. My view is that they are all powerful rivals. MSG in fact is a masked Sith Lady. Darth Sion seeks revenge of her because of an apparent reason.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

The 3 are in a war for the claim to the Mantle of the Sith Lord.

I say this because the gamne is called The Sith Lords. I dont think 1 Sith Lord would be apprentice to the other. That simply means that he/she is a Sith apprentice, not a Sith Lord.

Maybe 2 r partnered together, but i doubt it is a master/apprentice relationship.

what about: they re trying in good sith tradition to kill each other to find out each other's secrets, in order to increase their own power and in the meantime they re hunting you too.

thats what they are, romantic options later in the game or not. They'll begin as rivals and they'll end up dead or redeemed (by your hand preferably).

O! Hrmm you know how Revan disappeared to Korriban after KOTOR1... well what if you beat the game as a LS goodie goodie... and then Revan becomes corrupted finding the roots of his sith ways on Korriban and is the MSG reborn as Nihilus??? It would make sense to why there are so many NPC q's about him... maybe that's how he fits in the plot.

why do you not think its a master apprentice relationship?

I say this because the game is called The Sith Lords. I dont think 1 Sith Lord would be apprentice to the other. That simply means that he/she is a Sith apprentice, not a Sith Lord.

That is why

"yeah but isnt sion more force orientated which would mean either assasin or lord?"

Sion seems like he needs to rely on brute strength as to how he has to hold himself together with the darkside...So which means he can withstand alot of damage...which would make him fit into Maraduar class perfectly.....As to Nihilis he seems to rely a bit more on Sith Sorcery and the Force...

O! Hrmm you know how Revan  disappeared to Korriban after KOTOR1... well what  if you beat the game as a LS goodie goodie... and then Revan becomes corrupted finding the roots of his sith ways on Korriban and is the MSG reborn as Nihilus??? It would make sense to why there are so many NPC q's about him... maybe that's how he fits in the plot.

This has beensaid many times, 1 most people believe that they would do something in this game that makes your actions in the last pointless

2 In picture of MSG you can clearly see that it has hairy arms, a man's arms, and what if Revan was a woman.

3 Then they would only have to ask you two question about Revan, I for one believe that the Devs have seemed to alluded to the idea that over the course of the game you'll be asked many subtle questions reguarding Revan

Ofcourse I could be wrong and you could be right :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.