Peragus Poll

What's your CURRENT opinion of Peragus?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What's your CURRENT opinion of Peragus?

• Asteroid mining facility, sounds cool!
    • An asteroid mining facility is the stupidest idea I ever heard!
    • The encounter with Darth Sion here will be awesome!
    • I'll have to see it first for myself.
    • Who cares?
    • Sorry, but a horse with wings is just stupid! Wait........what?
    • Oh god the forums have gone to hell..........
    • *too busy banging head against wall to care*
    • *too busy banging a woman against wall to care*
    • Topaz, why did they release you from the asylum?

I'll have to play through it first. Seems an OK idea, but the description of what takes place in one of those previews isn't exactly the kind that'll make me go "wow! seriously?!?".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Don't really know what its going to be like, hope its more interesting then Taris

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i think he first fight with sion will be cool. ill learn his moves test his strengths and prepare for the next fight.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I think he means he learn what moves Sion uses, his force powers, and tailor his own to be able to combat them efficiently. Sounds a bit stupid since there are 3 Sith Lords, not just Sion, but thats just my opinion.

I'll have to see Peragus before I judge it. I thought Korriban would be ace in the first game and I was disappointed.

The whole location makes it sound like it's a 30min - 1h experience. Hopefully i'll be proven wrong.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The whole location makes it sound like it's a 30min - 1h experience. Hopefully i'll be proven wrong.

I'd have to agree with you on that.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.