onderon/dxun

do u get to travel to dxun and onderon in KOTOR 2???

Yes, that's correct.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It also was the tomb of Freedon Nadd and the place where Exar Kun's descent into the Darkside bagan.

Didn't the Nadd descend there too? :) :D :p:o :ph34r: :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Freedon Nadd". What a stupid name. Why not just call the guy Free Baller, Captain Commando, or the sith without undies why don't you. :angry:

How about Darth Scrotor

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

why cant people LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gettin tired of all these newbies who dont wven look at the official site for info!!!!!!!!!!!!! and theres been who knows how many topics on planets already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

That's ok this is probaly the funniest one so far

why cant people LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  im gettin tired of all these newbies who dont wven look at the official site for info!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and theres been who knows how many topics on planets already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to ruin the fun. Ignore the topic if you don't want to read it again.

why cant people LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  im gettin tired of all these newbies who dont wven look at the official site for info!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and theres been who knows how many topics on planets already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its pretty tiring hearing you rant about newbies, you were a 'newbie' once so just put up with it, its pathetic if you let it bother you, in my opinion your just doen it to look good with more experience posters...

ok i over reacted earlier. its just im tired of repeated topics. ill stop yellin at people if this is the response i get (maybe) :p

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together