The Worlds In Kotor2?

Sorry for not looking for the answer, but i just got time to write this question so i can come back later and see if it has been answered.

I have heard that people know what planets will be in Kotor2. How many planets, and what plaents will those be. Sorry again for not looking around, but lucas arts doesn't really give me the information i would like to know.

Thanks.

Firstly:

Is this a suggestion? Try the General Discussion forum.

Secondly:

You suck.

agreed B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

First: Why the meanness people? lol

Second: Whoops, editing....damn...not...ability....to.....around...look...thing. Anyway, try.....looking around a bit more, fan sites possibly?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

y not read threads here? and if u would just stop bein lazy and read stuff ud know that ppl dont always react kindly here

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Sorry for not looking for the answer, but i just got time to write this question so i can come back later and see if it has been answered.

I have heard that people know what planets will be in Kotor2. How many planets, and what plaents will those be. Sorry again for not looking around, but lucas arts doesn't really give me the information i would like to know.

Thanks.

These are te planets I know about so far:

Dxun

Onderon

Telos

Peragus mining station

Sorry that I couldn't be more help. :)

Firstly:

Is this a suggestion? Try the General Discussion forum.

Secondly:

You suck.

what is with some of these people, are you on your period

no, your just an idiot. anything else?

agreed B)