Guest Darth Banooby7

Who is your Favorite Jedi Master?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite Jedi Master?

• Master Vandar
    • Master Yoda
    • Master Vrook
    • Master Dorak
    • The dude you trained under on Dantooine (forgot his name)
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Mace Windu
    • Bastila

Guest Darth Banooby7

I use the term "master" loosely, to mean any Jedi who is in a position "over" another. I like Yoda alot. Did anyone else wonder why Vandar didn't talk backwards like Yoda?

I loved the character of Qui-Gon Jinn. While he did things on his own terms and defied the Council repeatedly, he also had this demeanor of great wisdom and knowledge (Two different things). He also seemed to me as the exemplary Jedi mentor, I hated he didn't last the entire prequel trilogy. He and Maul were my favorite things from Ep1.

Yo-yo-yo-yo-Yoda.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Darth Banooby7

you LIKED master Zhar? HOW could you LIKE master Zhar? He was sooooooooooooooo booooring.

just kiddin' you like who you like ya know?

Obi-Wan without a doubt, his teacher's are Qui-Gon and Yoda, he beat Vader one way or another in both meetings, and he trained Luke Skywalker.

Plus he was well acted in both all movies :blink:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I loved the character of Qui-Gon Jinn. While he did things on his own terms and defied the Council repeatedly, he also had this demeanor of great wisdom and knowledge (Two different things). He also seemed to me as the exemplary Jedi mentor, I hated he didn't last the entire prequel trilogy. He and Maul were my favorite things from Ep1.

I agree, Qui Gon was awesome and Darth Maul was the best bad guy I have every seen.

And when Qui fights you can see the focus in his eyes.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Kyle Katarn

Awesome Saberist, Wisecraker, Anti-Authoritarian and has a hot girlfriend.(though you can't tell in Jedi Knight 2)

i hate Kyle "Here Luke take my lightsaber" Katarn.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Kyle Katarn

Awesome Saberist, Wisecraker, Anti-Authoritarian and has a hot girlfriend.(though you can't tell in Jedi Knight 2)

i hate Kyle "Here Luke take my lightsaber" Katarn.

But...But...He has a beardand moustache! He fought lightsaber wielding dinosaurs! He cut an old blind dude in half!

You've gotta give him points for cutting an old blind dude in half.

cutting a blind dude doesnt seem like a very jedi thing to do.

id have to say..... OBI WAN. the original jedi master, trained under yoda and qui gon, beat vader 2 times, trained the most powerful jedi ever, in my opinion wouldve been able to rival yoda in a battle, and he killed my favorite bad guy ever

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together