Clothes in TSL

i was thinkin (ya i know a somewhat new concept for me ;) ) and in the last game we had three dif outfits in the beginning right. what r they gonna be like this time? since were jedi it doesnt make sense to run around in a soldiers outfit. i know we dont have clothes on when we start playin but thats cuz we were in a tank healing so we didnt have clothes. but eventually u gotta get clothes and i was wonderin what u guys thought they might look like

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i just figured theyd make some new cool clothes for the pc (was kinda disappointed by soldiers clothes liked scoundrel and scout though)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I am guessing that these first clothes you find will be either:

a)normal civillian clothes

b)uniform of peragus miners

couldnt walk around in my soldier outfit, was utterly disgusting

Agreed. I put on armour as soon as I could find one for my soldier. SHould have been some thing more similar to epublic soldier uniforms. Not the same, just slimiar looking.

Guest Darth Banooby7

OR, it could be that you find your old close. I mean, they had to take your close, presumibly Jedi Robes, off before they put you in the Bacta Tank. Or did they find you in your undies?

Mabey your old Robes are in a container when you come out of the Tank.

Hmm, I dont think you get Jedi Robes in the start. They will more likely be something pulled out of a trash compactor or something you find on dead miners. What a waste of time, you spend 20 minutes running around for clothes and when you find them, they will be sucky clothes too....

You start off with what you had on to begin with in KOTOR 1 I believe. Then you find armor or clothes and Atton tells you how the naked jedi thing was getting old.

Off topic but I think the questions Atton asks you in the beginning are telling him how it went. You find him in a cell and he says he's been there a while and doesn't know what went on. All he knows is that Malak took the reigns of the Sith. So you tell him how it went (different options of course) and that's how it goes. Well, it's my theory at least.

Off topic but I think the questions Atton asks you in the beginning are telling him how it went.  You find him in a cell and he says he's been there a while and doesn't know what went on.  All he knows is that Malak took the reigns of the Sith.  So you tell him how it went (different options of course) and that's how it goes.  Well,  it's my theory at least.

its a good one.it makes sense.

I want to see a velour jumpsuit I don't care what color

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hrmm assassins won't need to wear robes prolly... just cause they are more in a bounty hunter position... prolly along the lines of Apprentice Brandon's getup.

Lol I don't care how crappy the robes are at the beginning... I just want something that looks cool! B)

Bah- they should change this game into KOTOR: Extreme Beach Volleyball, and give you a vast selection of undies and skimpy swimsuits.

Fan service, mate- that's what keeps the world spinning.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin