I.. can't... reach...

Well, with all the hoopla about a new KotOR game, I went and replayed the old one.

Not sure exactly how it happened, but I killed a Sith in a doorway. Not just any doorway mind you, but a door to another area. (Tatooine cantina to be precise.)

I tried to get the goodies, and I couldn't. Every time I tried, I found myself in the cantina. It really sucked. Please don't make me go through that again.

Also, there's a lot of running around that accomplishes little. Maybe some kind of transit system? Maybe your character has a speeder, or the hyperadvanced society might have a bus or subway? Not neccessarily on every world, but Manaan was all splattered out with no reason to be.

Well, with all the hoopla about a new KotOR game, I went and replayed the old one.

Not sure exactly how it happened, but I killed a Sith in a doorway. Not just any doorway mind you, but a door to another area. (Tatooine cantina to be precise.)

I tried to get the goodies, and I couldn't. Every time I tried, I found myself in the cantina. It really sucked. Please don't make me go through that again.

Also, there's a lot of running around that accomplishes little. Maybe some kind of transit system? Maybe your character has a speeder, or the hyperadvanced society might have a bus or subway? Not neccessarily on every world, but Manaan was all splattered out with no reason to be.

Not a bad idea for a newb!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Not sure exactly how it happened, but I killed a Sith in a doorway.  Not just any doorway mind you, but a door to another area. (Tatooine cantina to be precise.)

Not a bad idea for a newb!

:wub: Do you use that word in EVERY post Tzu... <_< :lol:

Not sure exactly how it happened, but I killed a Sith in a doorway.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Only half newb. I've been around the Bioware site (Neverwinter & KotOR) and the X-Box forums. It's just been a while.

I'll add another. Force Wave is Armor Restriced. Force Whirlwind is not. Why not let me use Whirlwind in armor after I upgrade to Wave? It's not like the character would forget how to use it. (Although, I suppose that's exactly how the programming works. The PC 'forgets' one and learns the next.) Ditto if any other power group has that oddness.

Only half newb. I've been around the Bioware site (Neverwinter & KotOR) and the X-Box forums. It's just been a while.

I'll add another. Force Wave is Armor Restriced. Force Whirlwind is not. Why not let me use Whirlwind in armor after I upgrade to Wave? It's not like the character would forget how to use it. (Although, I suppose that's exactly how the programming works. The PC 'forgets' one and learns the next.) Ditto if any other power group has that oddness.

A thing very similar to this is the "power progression" thread on this page. You might want to look at that. :wub: Btw, slow, affliction and plague have this effect too. :lol: