Let fans create weapons and armor.

I don't know how feasible this is but in mods for kotor a lot of fans have made some kick ass stuff, and if you released the engine who a creator tool before the game is released you could add more weapons to the game and also it would make it so there is more of a variety of weapons, a larger amount, and you won't have to think up every weapon that you implant into the game. I would like to put the changes in both the Xbox and the PC versions of the game if you happen to make KOTOR3.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

A great idea. This would certainly add a nice element to the game. I mean, each jedi's lightsaber is meant to be unique.

Crystals and such (in KOTOR) most problably are, but outside, each group looks the same (short lightsabers, double bladed etc). This would certainly give you more feeling that you are a jedi/sith.

I think the devs have said on numerous occassions they won't be releasing the type of thing you're suggesting to be released.

Read the how thing, i said maybe for KOTOR3.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think the devs have said on numerous occassions they won't be releasing the type of thing you're suggesting to be released.

My mistake, but considering this is a KOTOR TWO forum, and that's the game Obsidian is making, it's an easy mistake. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The idea makes sense, if I was developing a game and knew there was alot of talented people out there who could contribute with top notch skins, models and other things, I would definently implement them into the game as it was being developed.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My mistake, but considering this is a KOTOR TWO forum, and that's the game Obsidian is making, it's an easy mistake. :blink:

I remeber the devs saying somewhere that that the suggestions might be used in one of their current or future games and i want this feature to be in one of the KOTOR games instead of NWN2 so i posted it here.

No i mean for KOTOR3(even though the probley just use the same engine and just expaned it) if it's possible with their new engine if the get one, if not than at least let use draw scetches of weapons and armor for a future game.

I remeber the devs saying somewhere that that the suggestions might be used in one of their current or future games and i want this feature to be in one of the KOTOR games instead of NWN2 so i posted it here.

If it's going to be implemented, chances are it'll be in a game like NWN2 rather than KOTOR3, mainly because Lucasarts seems to want to put a hamper on any modding of their KOTOR series of games. I'm not really sure why they're being anal about it, since they've allowed modding to their Jedi Knight series and whatnot, but KOTOR's game wasn't mod friendly and from all accounts, neither will TSL be.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)