KOTOR: TSL NEW PREVIEW

There is quite a nice pic of Sion and a new Sith grunt design is visible in one of the screenshots.

" Lightsabers will be mostly unchanged except that more colors will be available, such as silver, plus darker and lighter variations of the existing blue, green, purple, red, orange and yellow sabers. "

I wonder if the new Lens component will effect how light or dark the blade is?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

wow, y'll are hard on each other. did you not the see the pics?

We're not flies you know. Feeding off the same old regurgitated vomit hardly constitutes a scrumptious offering to sate our insatiable appetites!

Or to put it simply, we hav seen most of this before. Only the Sion concept art, and a couple of the pics are new to us.

But I digress, once again Craftsman, a good find.

Why was it horrible? I found it be fairly good. No new info or anything but some nice screens and art. And stop bickering.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

We will never again get info! Muhahahahahahaha!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Guest Darth Banooby7

I thought Sion's legs were 2 fat 4 his body.

Oh yeah, LOOK AT THE B******!!!

Really, I appreciate anyone who looks up info, but don't you dare make light of Craftsman's efforts!