Sabacc instead of pazzack?

Sabacc instead of pazzack?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Sabacc instead of pazzack?

• Sabacc
    • Pazzack
    • Neither

sabacc is a much better game but it would not be a quick game like pazzack and the losses could end up when you think you won because of the card face chages that happen radamly. although you could win the same way. I would love to see idiots delight.

Sabacc would be cool, but it would be a much bigger task to implement since it would require mutiple computer oponents with decient AI. PvP Sabacc would also be very cool.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I guess we have to wait till kotor 3. But im sure the devs might be able to add it in for the PC, even exbox version. It sould take max one week of just one programer did it.

You have just slain one million kittens!

Why not go and ask someone at bioware how long Pazzak (a much much simpler game) took to do.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I voted for Sabacc, but I really don't like "gambling" agaist the computer, it takes a very important element, bluffing, out of poker. Without it another person to consider the consequences of losing the art is dead <_<

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I voted pazzak, mainly because I actually understood how to play it. I've attempted Sabaac (it was included in one PnP campaign) but I never really got the hang of it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)