What the hell happened?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What the hell happened?

• He died
    • The spooks at LA and MS got him
    • The SOB never sent them
    • He's still rollin' x's.
    • He's busy making swooshing noises with his lightsaber toy

With the Xbox version something like 7 weeks away, this interview thing is getting a little ridiculous now.  <_<

Come my brothers! Let us rise in protest!

:angry:

Well just get something taken away or the PC gamers will get more stuff that we won't.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

He's still rollin' x's.

Though he's probably making swooshing noises with a toy lightsaber too.

Or blowing in some other guys ear

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think he is still rollin' X's and that caused him to forget about the questions, so he never sent them. Then he lost his job, so now all he does is play with his lightsaber toy to fight off the depression from losing his job.

Let's just hope he never loses that toy...

He's still rollin' x's.

Though he's probably making swooshing noises with a toy lightsaber too.

Or blowing in some other guys ear

I tried to tell you guys

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i wanted to vote for all of them cuz i think theyre all possible. especially with the lightsaber toy cuz well if hes rollin who knows what hell do. he might have forgot to send them

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I found these at his site.

Chris Avellone talks about KOTOR 2 and life in the industry part 1

Chris Avellone talks about KOTOR 2 and life in the industry part 2

I think these are old interviews but they are all I could find.

those are old. Earlier when I said I did 2 interviews awhile back, this is one of them.

maybe he didnt get them in by some deadline and was fired and cant tell us the answers so hes afraid to show his avatar around here.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together