The Turret game!

What do you think it should be like in TSL?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think it should be like in TSL?

• Taken out completely. I hate it!
    • Kept as it is. I did not mind it.
    • Kept as it is. It was the best part of the game.
    • Improved so that it is more plot related and not random.
    • I'm a sad loser who doesn't like polls but complains if there isn't a 'none' option.

I know this has been discussed b4 but how would u like the game to be in TSL?

Personally i'd like it to be more linked to the plot. What annoyed me was when u were moving between planets and it kept popping up. I was like 'fcuk off! I just wanna get to the next planet'.

It would be better if it were more related to the plot like when u escape Taris or the Laviathan (sp?) or when you reach the SF.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Personally i'd like it to be more linked to the plot. What annoyed me was when u were moving between planets and it kept popping up. I was like 'fcuk off! I just wanna get to the next planet'.

Not to mention it didn't make much sense for most worlds. Korriban, sure, but why the hell would I be intercepted by Sith fighters above Dantooine long before it gets pounded into dust?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It would be better if it were more related to the plot like when u escape Taris or the Laviathan (sp?) or when you reach the SF.

I personally hated it. I didn't see the point in it besides having a random mini game that was supossed to be exciting but it was a repititive waste of time. Maybe it's just the fact that i'm your typical rpg player with bad hand-eye coordination, but I don't want the turrets in TSL.

I personally hated it. I didn't see the point in it besides having a random mini game that was supossed to be exciting but it was a repititive waste of time. Maybe it's just the fact that i'm your typical rpg player with bad hand-eye coordination, but I don't want the turrets in TSL.

Come on it can't have been that difficult? If you have that bad hand-eye coordination then how do you manage to hold onto the pad? :rolleyes:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Come on it can't have been that difficult? If you have that bad hand-eye coordination then how do you manage to hold onto the pad? :blink:

I'm not saying it was hard, but I'm not saying that I liked it... <_< :rolleyes:

It should still be int he game, but I don't think it should be random; it doens't make sense for you to get attacked at Maanan or Dantooine. Others, ye,s but at worlds that are peaceful? No, doesn't make much sense...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I've just read the weekend programmer thread where it says that their will be other targets to shoot at and it will not be so random! Sounds good to me! :rolleyes:

At first they were interesting but by my second time through the game they became annoying!

I fukkin hated those parts. I might've enjoyed em if they were done in a better fashion, though don't ask me how you could improve them. Maybe add an alternate fire mode (rockets or whatever)...

Well you could start by NOT making them EXACTLY the same EVERYTIME, and that would be improvement enough, well a start anyway :rolleyes:

I fukkin hated those parts. I might've enjoyed em if they were done in a better fashion, though don't ask me how you could improve them. Maybe add an alternate fire mode (rockets or whatever)...

Well you could start by NOT making them EXACTLY the same EVERYTIME, and that would be improvement enough, well a start anyway :huh:

That would be good. I think alot more people would enjoy it that way.

I voted to take them out. I never hated something so much. If there was anything wrong with KOTOR it was that friggin' turret game. I couldn't take that crap. I don't really know how they would incorporate the turret game in the plot but if they pull it off it would be amazing I would guess.

They did in the first game!

I voted to take them out. I never hated something so much. If there was anything wrong with KOTOR it was that friggin' turret game. I couldn't take that crap. I don't really know how they would incorporate the turret game in the plot but if they pull it off it would be amazing I would guess.

They did in the first game!

They did what? :rolleyes:

Used the turret game as part of the plot!

Escaping Taris + the leviathan and when u reach the SF!

That's true but they were setup the same exact way you would run into a squadron at any point in the game. Always the shot to the right of the ship, and then the six following you. BORING!!! They didn't make either of those times unique from any other time.

I didn't say it wasn't the same each time but they were part of the story! :rolleyes:

they should make the fighter appear more random then in the exact same place every time.

:rolleyes: Could you please explain further, i didn't understand ur point. :)

they should make the fighter appear more random then in the exact same place every time.

I think they mean whats already been stated a couple of times already about the turret sessions being exactly the same :)

I think they mean whats already been stated a couple of times already about the turret sessions being exactly the same :)

OH! I though it might be that but was not sure. ;)