Knight Time for the Sith?

Either way everyone dies, and I get the kudos

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I bet on the classical end:

LS: like in New Hope

DS: Like in Episode :)

But i would like a tragic end for the DS, and outcast for the LS.

Well, Episode I or Episode III for DS? :D

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I will take a classic, happy ending for LS, with perhaps a funeral pyre for someone who played a major role in the game (i.e. NPC or Major Cameo Charater)

DS, I will take the brutal slaughter of any who stand in your way. (What is left of Jedi Council)

The way I'm looking at it is that you'll choose your side sooner and then be able to go after the Sith, or join them. Now once you join them you can do stuff with them like destroying the jedi by going after Atris. Just a thought. Seeing as how a lot of people wanted to do that stuff and the dev's actually took some suggestions when creating the game. The Prestige classes suppot this kind of. I mean, after a short while you'll choose your prestige class (alignment pending). So, my theory is, that on one of the meetings with Sion or some other Sith Lord, he'll offer to take you in and you can fight the other two Sith Lords or you can defy the Sith. Just a theory

Most likely you will need to kill the sith lords either way, either as enemies or rivals.

You'll have to beat them at some point in the game,doesn't have to mean kill them. I think one will pry escape into the shadows to add to the darker feel of the game.

With the DS ending it would be cool to show a cutscene of your PC killing the last bunch of the Jedi. And then attending to their funeral to honor them for they fought well.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

We have all talked about how the game might start and the circumstances that surround our character. But how will it end? For the light side will all the lords be killed at the end? And for the dark side will the PC be the leader? What do you think?

I want more diverse endings

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

With the DS ending it would be cool to show a cutscene of your PC killing the last bunch of the Jedi. And then attending to their funeral to honor them for they fought well.

Is that common among the Sith? Sounds more like something a mandelorian would do.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is that common among the Sith? Sounds more like something a mandelorian would do.

Just to see that your PC is a great warrior and not some idiot who just slaughters them. But instead he recongizes the opponment.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

There will be remorse either way. I hope.

Well, Chris A MADE us imagine that, so they had better deliver :angry:

Seriously though, I think the simple fact that TSL will have a "darker story" makes it extremely unlikely that the ending will be purely celebratory or sachharine in any way. I'm thinking something along the lines of, "The Empire Strikes Back", though I'm not sure about exactly what way TSL will be like that one.

an interesting development how bout one of the npc namely whoever your char should fall in love with dies sacrificing themself in order for you to win, or perhaps you win normally and a sith lord lightnings the love interest and maybe it ends there with you going LS or DS for kotor 3 :)