Bao-Dur...

I just saw this name mentioned by Chris Parker in the RPG Vault interview and wonder which character he is. I think it might be the Zabrak. I did a search but no results where found so i thought i would bring it to your attention.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I just saw this name mentioned by Chris Parker in the RPG Vault interview and wonder which character he is. I think it might be the Zabrak. I did a search but no results where found so i thought i would bring it to your attention.

It has already been sugested here that he is the Zabrak. It has to be the Zabrak or the Gold Armor Guy

Most people are thinking the Zabrak,I believe because there hasn't been any other party members seen that doesn't have a name except the one in the Armor and it doesn't seem to fit the character.

Heh,I'm still trying to figure out how you say that name though.

Bay-o Dur I think but maybe not.

I agree, i think it will be pronounced 'Bow-Dur'.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Taken from the trailer on the LA website for this game...

post-1063-1097974563_thumb.jpg

That's who I'm talking about. Also, the guy in Sith (?) uniform in back, and the Mandalorian. It's pretty reasonable to assume those are party members, I think, considering where they are in the trailer, and how they're so close to eachother.

It is possible that those in the background may be just place holders so that they don't give too much away.

Had not seen that.

The mandalor seems kind of "regular",might be someone just in the scene,same with the Sith in back. The guy in black is the PC I take it? The other guy may or may not be a party member,maybe someone in the story but not a party member or maybe he is.

Though the name doesn't seem to fit him either. Though that's subjective.

EDIT: Sorry, misread your post.

The difficulty I have is that they're in marching formation behind the PC, on a deserted, wild planet. They could be following the PC temporarily, but why take a good shot of them like that? That doesn't mean that they're teammates for certain, though, certainly.

I'm curious what the total number of party member options is going to be. And where you're going to find 'em all.

There's also SF robes and faces from Knights in very early screens. Now I doubt if you get the SF robes they'll be early and the old faces have been dropped. So the Devs could have just been putting people into the vid to make a decent shot. Then again maybe not.

At this point we could debate in round and round and still get no where. :lol:

It's always gonna be 10 party members, its just which ten will depend on if ur LS or DS. As for the total number who knows?

Maybe I didn't see a more recent interview or some such, but last I heard (which was a LONG time ago) they were only AIMING for more than 10. It has been confirmed that who you meet and who joins you depends on a number of character-centric factors. Considering how well ahead of schedule they seem to have been running, though, more than ten is a good guess.

It depends on LS or DS some character won't join you if ur one or the other. So the max will be 10 either way. If you want the other characters you will have to replay the game with the other alignment. To me this means greater replayability. :lol:

I see,hmm guess I misunderstood. I always took how they said to mean you could play through and there would be say 13 possible choices,LS and DS would play into this,and you got to pick 10.

Oh well either way works.

I think it will be like that except you dont pick ur alignment decides for you, if you get my drift.

Namesx don't count as wierd when it's for another species.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?