The Ebon Hawk Poll

What do you feel about the Ebon Hawk in general?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What do you feel about the Ebon Hawk in general?

• Loved it in KOTOR1, can't wait to ride it again
    • Loved it in KOTOR1, but we should have a new ship this time
    • It's alright for a ship
    • I hated it. The Millenium Falcon is 10 times better!
    • I'd rather fly in a bigass frigate or cruiser
    • ICE CREAM!!!!!

god i cant get over ppl not being able to do that game, its blindingly ridiculous, can we plz move on or my brain will melt down

If they couldn't take that, wait till they play the traveling sequences in Jade Empire, a simple turret minigame is nothing to those classic arcade air plane shooters!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I hear you now have to shoot off Sith who are in space suits trying to climb thier way to the ****pit.

That will be fun.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yeah, but they also say the turret is optional.  So that either means that you don't have to do it all, or you can have somebody in your party do it.  I'd have someone else do it.  So I'm not the one to blame if they do get on the ship.

<_< coward.

No.  Ummm....  Yeah ok.  I admit it.  It's also called evading the situation  :lol:

True.

Sometimes leaving it to someone else can be the wise course of action. Certainly if I planned on disgracing someone i might let them take the turret, even knowing that a boarding party will come abored.

Hmm, I think a few of you are rude to those people that that had problem with the turet mini-game.

I never had any problem myself, even before I learned the trick with killing of half attack force before the screen started to show them. :)

But I did spend some time explaining to a freind that had serious problem with it how to do it, so it is not so natural that everyone should get it just because oneself do.

Personaly I think it was right of them to make the turret game optional, and thereby make the game more enjoyable to those that had problem. I wonder if one could invite the entire boarding party without destroying any ships to maximize exp. :)

Hmm, I think a few of you are rude to those people that that had problem with the turet mini-game.

I never had any problem myself, even before I learned the trick with killing of half attack force before the screen started to show them. :p

But I did spend some time explaining to a freind that had serious problem with it how to do it, so it is not so natural that everyone should get it just because oneself do.

Personaly I think it was right of them to make the turret game optional, and thereby make the game more enjoyable to those that had problem. I wonder if one could invite the entire boarding party without destroying any ships to maximize exp.  ;)

it was optional?!?!

I never had any problem myself, even before I learned the trick with killing of half attack force before the screen started to show them. :p

Personaly I think it was right of them to make the turret game optional, and thereby make the game more enjoyable to those that had problem. I wonder if one could invite the entire boarding party without destroying any ships to maximize exp.  ;)

you fancy explainin what your friend found hard, the concept that you had to shoot the things that shot at you, or realising that the triggers on the controller for some strange reason shot your guns, cmon dude whats hard about that game

i think the mini turret game was strange..firstly what would six sith fighters be flying around without a capitol ship nearby? stupid question i know but still...............and i think the hawk should have had more turrets..i mean 1 is hadly enough for a ship doing illegal things.

In the KotOR time setting it was...

ya, like have on for the pilot and one for the co-pilot then one on the bottom. then one on each side. these are all double lasers. so that would be 12 lasers.

Since KotOR II will be an improvement over KotOR I, (sorry if this has been said already) it would be nice if you could customize your ship. e.g. buy parts for it such as new weapons, computers, supplies, engines etc. It would add some more enjoyment to the game.

However, I still remain with the frigate or cruiser idea. Nothing can beat a Sith Interdictor or a Republic Capital ship (atleast no Ebon Hawk can)

hrmm, if the ebon hawk had more than one turret then people would be worried about it and it would get captured everytime you tried to smuggle... one turret is enough to defend yourself, (since mini-turret game is so easy for everyone) and it posses less a threat then a gun stacked with firearms.

I like the Ebon Hawk, it is similar to the MF, but not exactly the same. Maybe they're similar because they both had similar jobs... It has to look different than republic/sith fleets and it has to be designed to smuggle.

I liked the EH...

I didn't love it in KOTOR 1, but I voted for that one anyways since it was closest to what I think.

I was hoping we'd get a new ship this time, instead of re-using the Ebon Hawk. Ah well, hopefully Obsidian tied it to the story really well then.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)