Different Bosses

I was thinking that another way they could add replay value to Kotor II is further messing with the differences between light and darkside characters. If you go light you would playout the game how Kotor 1 unfolding. Fighting the evil characters. But when you went darkside you still had to fight the same bosses. What if when you went darkside you would have to fight light side bosses. The movies and games almost always have the light side prevailing so they could end up being some of the best bosses. It would be cool fighting a little yoda type guy who still claims my ds character has much to learn. What do you think?

I was thinking that another way they could add replay value to Kotor II is further messing with the differences between light and darkside characters. If you go light you would playout the game how Kotor 1 unfolding. Fighting the evil characters. But when you went darkside you still had to fight the same bosses. What if when you went darkside you would have to fight light side bosses. The movies and games almost always have the light side prevailing so they could end up being some of the best bosses. It would be cool fighting a little yoda type guy who still claims my ds character has much to learn. What do you think?

That is just what i wan't :lol:

I was thinking that another way they could add replay value to Kotor II is further messing with the differences between light and darkside characters.  If you go light you would playout the game how Kotor 1 unfolding.  Fighting the evil characters.  But when you went darkside you still had to fight the same bosses.  What if when you went darkside you would have to fight light side bosses.  The movies and games almost always have the light side prevailing so they could end up being some of the best bosses.  It would be cool fighting a little yoda type guy who still claims my ds character has much to learn.  What do you think?

That is just what i wan't :lol:

That made little sense to me? That is just what I wasn't?