tsl lightsabers

i know a similar topic was done recently but it kinda missed one thing i am v interested in. the more technical qualities of the sabers in this game, iv herd there r more crystal slots etc, does this mean we get to make uber sabers??

i know a similar topic was done recently but it kinda missed one thing i am v interested in. the more technical qualities of the sabers in this game, iv herd there r more crystal slots etc, does this mean we get to make uber sabers??

I believe there are more than just crystals to, I hear there is very much the feel of creating your own saber, right down to the casing, but that might just be a rumor.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

i wish the devs would be less secretive in areas such as this, finding out about the new sabers would just make me want to go and make my own one even more. i certainly hope the new saber construction business is more personal, kotor defo missed that out abit. neways dus ne1 know more about sabers in kotor2?

Threre is now 3 other slots which include

Power cell, Core and something else.  It was said in a weekend programmer thread.

Casing?

Color of the blade will most likely still be done by that one crystal slot.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Color is still done by crystal.

It wasn't said what power cell etc actually did to the lightsaber though.

The third could have been 'energy emitter'.

That makes sense.

P.S.

Great Sig :D

P.S.

Great Sig  :D

Thank you :) Like you I recently changed it. Now it matches the image. I'm trying to remember other stupid things he's said. There must be more.

Actually I just found the last couple-the best yet. :p

Mmm. The casing slot would mean we'd have more handles!

We know there will be NO changable handles :(

I'm not sure about casing (the look of the saber). Last I heard, they didn't think they would have time for it.

Does it really matter? There were some visuals that irked me in KOTOR, but I can't ever say that the hilts mattered much. They're just hilts, after all.

Now, a white lightsaber, that would be kewl.

Actually, I've seen how a white one (or a silver one, really) would look, i.e pretty damn good. There was this graphic bug that made Bastila's dual saber white when viewed from a distance on my comp, and it was teh stylish.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Guest ChaosStorm

Bleh. I don't really like these new colours. I prefer green the most for a single bladed, but I don't like it for a duel bladed sword. When dual wielding I like one blue and one yellow the best. Generally, I prefer the traditional colour light sabers over silver with red strips and pink polkadots.

Well,you still get to use the traditional colors. :):lol:

But some people like to break away from the "norm" and make things a little more personal. That's why the added colors are there.

P.S.Yellow isn't official and Green was added for technical reasons. :lol::)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=71

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=72

Screens thought to be off the Silver/White saber. Yes there is a haze around the saber but it's neither blue nor green. It's sort of a "clouded" or off white.

They are Mantle Of The Force coloured Sabers mate <_<

Wasn't that aqua?Or Teal or whatever? That doesn't look aqua or teal.

Though I admit I've never seen the MoTF saber and I also put thought to be Silver/White saber.

Either way one or the other,maybe both were confirmed some time back so they're floating around somewhere.