Answer This....

The species are called Zabrak, and yes, there will be a Zabrak NPC, although without the Maulish tattoos. He's believed to be named Bao-Dur.

now that fables out, i want tattoes in Kotor2.................. and haircuts, and get older, and have sex

You sicken me :ph34r:

Get a life and do them things

hey im not the 1 that knew that those maul things get tattos when they r born, major nerdish

I wonder why? This time (I think) your character's past isn't preset...

Devs were->

a.) Lazy

b.) Racist

c.) Both

But seriously....

My guess is that the game engine doesn't support different racial abilities.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

You guys don't get into a slap fight

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

All Zabraks have tatoo's Pope, They are done at birth.

Not all Zabraks have tatooes, but most do (sign of clanship). In Maul's case, he had Sith tatooes to indicate his allegiance to the Sith.

You still have to play human.  :p

I wonder why? This time (I think) your character's past isn't preset...

I think one of Lucasarts specifications was that you are a human Jedi.

And in case you didn't know, your character was an exiled Jedi who fought in the Mandalorian Wars.

Yep, KOTOR games kinda force you into the Human species, but as long as they have a good number of faces it's fine by me, I just hope they are more attractive than the ones from the first game!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

The female heads in the original game didn't seem as bad to me, but I don't play as a girl so that didn't matter. The male heads were pretty terrible there's no argument here.

There was only one that I saw that I would have classified as pretty, not beutiful, and don't even get me started on the male heads. (shivers) What was with the goatee guy?

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Don't know all I remember is that I rather using the soldier just to have a better body (Even though I preferred Scout because of their abilities) and I always was in pain when looking at my head. Except when I played DS, then I used that scar guy that got the goatee after turning evil...he was ok then.

For the male I always chose the one with the mullet, he's easily the coolest, kind of a Cletus von Rock type

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Don't know all I remember is that I rather using the soldier just to have a better body (Even though I preferred Scout because of their abilities) and I always was in pain when looking at my head. Except when I played DS, then I used that scar guy that got the goatee after turning evil...he was ok then.

Is that wher the goatee came?

Anyway, I hope they do better this run... alot better.

Oh mullet man, he's who most people tell me they choose. I think I saw him with a full beard in DS though that might have been a mod...

Shadow: I've seen some of the new heads in the latest pics and at least to me they do seem a lot better. We'll just have to wait and see. :p

Oh mullet man, he's who most people tell me they choose. I think I saw him with a full beard in DS though that might have been a mod...

Shadow: I've seen some of the new heads in the latest pics and at least to me they do seem a lot better. We'll just have to wait and see. :p

Yep. I hope they have some pretty blondes. I noticed there were no choosable blondes in the last one.

I hope we get more males with beards.

And why cant we have a shaving option? On arrival at each planet you should have an option

'After 2 days travel you arrive at your destination. Do you wish to shave today?'

That would add more realism and allow you to customise how long your beard is, thought it would be hard to programme.

Yep. I hope they have some pretty blondes. I noticed there were no choosable blondes in the last one.

perhaps you'll just have to play as MALE this time. :D

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.