Personalities of NPCs

I searched but could not find a thread about this.

Since, TSL will introduce a new line-up of NPCs for us to corrupt/lead to the path of goodness/kill, what do you think their personalities would be like? Would they be a rehash of characters presented in Kotor 1 or would they have their own unique quirks and storylines?

Here's what I think their personalities would be like:

- Kreia : an old Jedi master who doesn't like your character at first because you betrayed the Jedi Council by following Revan, and later conveniently disappeared when the Sith began their conquest of the galaxy. She would be hard to win over as you have to prove your 'good' intentions to her. And if she ends up in your party, she'll argue each decision you make, thinking her seniority should make her the leader of the party.

- Atton Rand : a scoundrel with nothing to lose. A drifter who made his way through the galaxy by sheer luck despite his 'apparent' stupidity. In actual fact, Atton Rand is a cunning devious manipulator who enjoys masterminding situations to his advantage. In all, he is the essence of a cunning rat - even has the survival abilities. Hard to kill, hard to be a friend to but once loyalty is won, he'll fight by your side forever.

- HK 50: he hates you and would kill you even the chance but some hidden motive stays his hand.

- the Zabrak (forgot his name) : I think it would be funny if he was a pacifist. Anyway from his cyborg arm, I have a feeling he is incredibly good with repair work.

- Atris : she is alone fighting the war against the Sith. She doesn't trust you but she has to work with you to save the universe.

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure if HK-50 will be a party member or recuring villain like Calo Nord in the 1st game.. HK-47 may reappear and be a party member.

The Zabrek appears to be some kind of tinker character, but probably not a pacifist. He might be a Peragus miner or a Citidel engineer.

It has been mentioned that Atton Rand would be wrong about just about everything. He sounds like a first order wally (probably full of himself though).

Mira is probably treacherous.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I searched but could not find a thread about this.

Since, TSL will introduce a new line-up of NPCs for us to corrupt/lead to the path of goodness/kill, what do you think their personalities would be like? Would they be a rehash of characters presented in Kotor 1 or would they have their own unique quirks and storylines?

Here's what I think their personalities would be like:

- Kreia : an old Jedi master who doesn't like your character at first because you betrayed the Jedi Council by following Revan, and later conveniently disappeared when the Sith began their conquest of the galaxy. She would be hard to win over as you have to prove your 'good' intentions to her. And if she ends up in your party, she'll argue each decision you make, thinking her seniority should make her the leader of the party.

Good intentions, what good intetions i'm darksider through and through.

- Atton Rand : a scoundrel with nothing to lose. A drifter who made his way through the galaxy by sheer luck despite his 'apparent' stupidity. In actual fact, Atton Rand is a cunning devious manipulator who enjoys masterminding situations to his advantage. In all, he is the essence of a cunning rat - even has the survival abilities. Hard to kill, hard to be a friend to but once loyalty is won, he'll fight by your side forever.

Untill I brutally kill him.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Okay, I couldn't find another topic like this so I'm not going to chew you out like I originally planned.

I will tell you how all my characters should end up.

Evil, Ruthless, Vile, and loyal.

They should stick thier necks out if I ask them to die for me.

And I would not hessitate to send them to thier deaths.

That said.

How they start doesn't really matter to me.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Actually there is a topic like this, I should know as I made it.

Earlier topic

I guess this means you can chew him out now.  :p

Wish I'd looked farther than page ten, but I can't shew him out when I wasn't willing to look farther than him now can I? Then again, I wasn't making a topic either.

Shoulda looked harder! :angry:

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

- HK 50: he hates you and would kill you even the chance but some hidden motive stays his hand.

What do you guys think?

All I need, someone trying to kill me, not only the "bad boys", i can't wait to play :rolleyes:

But i hope you are wrong with Kreia, i don't want have to obey orders from NOBODY.

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

My impression of Bao-Dur, if he's the Zabrak, is that he's the silent warrior type. Doesn't say much, but when he's actually saying something, it's definately not some chit-chat.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So he's Zal with a little more attitude?

"I'll honor my life debt...wait I'm not a Wookiee..." :lol:

Could work for the character though depending on who does the voice.

I was thinking more like an Auron-like character, but hey! Who knows...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wish I'd looked farther than page ten, but I can't shew him out when I wasn't willing to look farther than him now can I?  Then again, I wasn't making a topic either.

Shoulda looked harder!  :angry:

Maybe...but I typed npc personalities and came back with 2 pages of ziltch.

I don't think it's fair you should chew me out. At least I didn't start a thread about who is the best looking female/male NPC or what is your favourite colour light saber is. So, man, chill.

FYI, I'm a girl.

Wish I'd looked farther than page ten, but I can't shew him out when I wasn't willing to look farther than him now can I?  Then again, I wasn't making a topic either.

Shoulda looked harder!  :angry:

Maybe...but I typed npc personalities and came back with 2 pages of ziltch.

I don't think it's fair you should chew me out. At least I didn't start a thread about who is the best looking female/male NPC or what is your favourite colour light saber is. So, man, chill.

FYI, I'm a girl.

True, you didn't write one of those lame old crapper 'I'm in love with these chars you chose' topics. (I was only joking about chewing oyu out anyway) If in doubt, just look about ten pages into the forum and see if anyone has posted recently about this topic.

P.S.

I'm a girl to, lol, not many of us are there!

Why is that i wonder?

I guess were not supposed to like video games or something, My dad used to tell me I should be out playing teaparty instead of putting hours and hours in on Half life and BG.

Well they can take what girls should do and shove it down thier windpipes cause I'm a gamer full time!