An Idea for a new Jedi robes/armor

I know this sounds really stupid but I thought of an idea for some jedi robes. I think there should be a special kind of robes you can find in the TSL foor each class. They'd be something like this:

Robes of the Guardian- +4 to defense and +2 to strength

Robes of the Sentinel- +4 to defense and +2 to intelligence

Robes of the Consular- +4 to defense and +2 to wisdom

Each of them would all look different but be based on the sf robes design.

So what do you people think?

Edit: Sorry about the armor thing in the title.

Hey they should make jedi armor. and i know there is jedi armor because a few years ago when phantom menace was hip and happening and the coolest thing around well somewhere in starwars.com there was a pic of qui gon jinn wearing armor and the description was something like this i think: This is the traditional armor of the jedi blah blah balh intricate design once worn by some guy made during the sith war blah blah and something about how during the sith or was it the clone wars that jedi learned to make lightsabers in 2 days blah blah blah. Oh the armor if you find a picture it reminded me of a golden echani armor or the iridorians armor on manaan only the color was more brownish and if anyone has seen xmen 2 the movie and remember nightcrawlers body he had a bunch of circles on him well there was circles like that on the armor

Hey they should make jedi armor. and i know there is jedi armor because a few years ago when phantom menace was hip and happening and the coolest thing around well somewhere in starwars.com there was a pic of qui gon jinn wearing armor and the description was something like this i think: This is the traditional armor of the jedi blah blah balh intricate design once worn by some guy

Hey they should make jedi armor. and i know there is jedi armor because a few years ago when phantom menace was hip and happening and the coolest thing around well somewhere in starwars.com there was a pic of qui gon jinn wearing armor and the description was something like this i think: This is the traditional armor of the jedi blah blah balh intricate design once worn by some guy

nuh uhn its could be a jedi guardian only armor. and besides havent you noticed that the sith masters in kotor had armor, Revan had armor. and i think qui gon jinn was a Jedi consular and in the picture he even though its not in the movie hes wearing freakin armor. and the whole jedi defense thing helloooo it could be like the force lightning ability restricted by armor duhhh.

and anakin skywalker was wearing leather armor or did you not see AOTC

and finally this is a 1 player Role playing game so who the freak cares if your PC is so powerful he can take on an entire army at once and come out with only about 2 health points out of a 1000 lost psshh have you even played any of the legend of zelda game my gosh links a one man army and he doesnt even have armor

nuh uhn its could be a jedi guardian only armor. and besides havent you noticed that the sith masters in kotor had armor, Revan had armor. and i think qui gon jinn was a Jedi consular and in the picture he even though its not in the movie hes wearing freakin armor. and the whole jedi defense thing helloooo it could be like the force lightning ability restricted by armor duhhh.

and anakin skywalker was wearing leather armor or did you not see AOTC

Revan's ROBES in kotor were not considered armor. If you were ds on the sf, you could generate his/her robes at a terminal on deck 2. :huh: Master Uthar didn't have armor...the sith master on Manaan didn't have armor...and Malak didn't wear armor. Btw, force lightning isn't the only power that is restricted by armor...there are many more... :ph34r:

Revan's ROBES in kotor were not considered armor. If you were ds on the sf, you could generate his/her robes at a terminal on deck 2. :huh:

oh yeah about revans robes. i'm kinda confused. well when you make it in the description its says that the jedi saw it as an abomination and had it destroyed but they didnt realize it could only be created by the starforge adn its was never expected that another could be created. What confuses me is that on the dream on datooine revan and malak kad found the first star map but had not yet found the starforge so how is it that he had obtained the robes in the first place and another dream it shows a close up of revan the robes looked like armor so i assumed it was armor

Revan's ROBES in kotor were not considered armor. If you were ds on the sf, you could generate his/her robes at a terminal on deck 2.  :p

oh yeah about revans robes. i'm kinda confused. well when you make it in the description its says that the jedi saw it as an abomination and had it destroyed but they didnt realize it could only be created by the starforge adn its was never expected that another could be created. What confuses me is that on the dream on datooine revan and malak kad found the first star map but had not yet found the starforge so how is it that he had obtained the robes in the first place and another dream it shows a close up of revan the robes looked like armor so i assumed it was armor

Yeah, all the sith robes have these weird chest plates that make them look like have on armor... :huh:

and another thing is that well revan and malak came ot datooine to find the starmap but if you listen to malak closely you see they were still on the lightside. ok so how is it that later in the game malak didnt know of the jedi enclave on datooine. for one thing he was there so its not exactly a hidden refuge. ok thanks but i'm still confused about how revan got the robes in the first place and how dantooine was a hidden refuge. Oh and would you happen to know how revan found out about the starforge in the first place

Revan's ROBES in kotor were not considered armor. If you were ds on the sf, you could generate his/her robes at a terminal on deck 2.  :wub:

Nah they must be robes otherwise they wouldnt be called revans robes right? but yeah I thought that about the dream on dantooine, must be a mistake or something :lol:

and another thing is that well revan and malak came ot datooine to find the starmap but if you listen to malak closely you see they were still on the lightside. ok so how is it that later in the game malak didnt know of the jedi enclave on datooine. for one thing he was there so its not exactly a hidden refuge.

Malak always knew about Dantooine. If you tell Saul on the Lev. that the academy is on Alderaan, he says Malak new that it was always there, and that the sith fleet anihilated the planet. :wub:

and another thing is that well revan and malak came ot datooine to find the starmap but if you listen to malak closely you see they were still on the lightside. ok so how is it that later in the game malak didnt know of the jedi enclave on datooine. for one thing he was there so its not exactly a hidden refuge. ok thanks but i'm still confused about how revan got the robes in the first place and how dantooine was a hidden refuge. Oh and would you happen to know how revan found out about the starforge in the first place

Perhaps the jedi enclave wasnt there then :wub: and revan stumbled across the tomb during the mandalore wars, but thats simply a guess :lol:

i wish there was a meter in the game that would tell you how much of the game you've completed with sidequests so that by the ned of the game u'd know if you missed an important sidequest because i've played this game 3 times throug this week and still i havent been able to find out what happened in the outer rim, how revan found out about the starforge , how revan got his robes, what it was exactly that corrupted him and why bastila called dantooine a hidden refuge safe from the sith. that part confuses me most of all

and if any of you have the answers then please tell me and save me the trouble of playing through the game one more time

i wish there was a meter in the game that would tell you how much of the game you've completed with sidequests so that by the ned of the game u'd know if you missed an important sidequest because i've played this game 3 times throug this week and still i havent been able to find out what happened in the outer rim, how revan found out about the starforge , how revan got his robes, what it was exactly that corrupted him and why bastila called dantooine a hidden refuge safe from the sith. that part confuses me most of all

and if any of you have the answers then please tell me and save me the trouble of playing through the game one more time

I dont think any1 knows. Those things are left up to ur imagination. Newbs! :wub:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

i wish there was a meter in the game that would tell you how much of the game you've completed with sidequests  so that by the ned of the game u'd know if you missed an important sidequest because i've played this game 3 times throug this week and still i havent been able to find out what happened in the outer rim, how revan found out about the starforge , how revan got his robes, what it was exactly that corrupted him and why bastila called dantooine a hidden refuge safe from the sith. that part confuses me most of all

I dont think any1 knows. Those things are left up to ur imagination. Newbs! :wub:

:lol: You were once a newb too Tzu...