Hello all....just wanted to introduce myself

Hello all, I'm Ne'rou and i just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. You all seem like really fun company so I hope to have great laughs at these boards. :)

Oh, I have something I've been dying to ask.....what is the human homeworld. You know how rodians come form rodia and how hutts come form Nal Hutta(sp?). I just find it odd that I never learned the original planet humans come from in the starwars galaxies....if anybody knows or haves any theories about the human homeworld please disscuss. I some how thought it was Coruscant. Hmmmmm.

Good question. I have no idea.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Kssh. Romour has it that the "Human homeworld" is a little place mostly inhabbited by six-legged creatures who care not for the petty "politics" of the sadly backwards humans who inhabit it. The humans call this place "Earth" and have in the past worshipped it like a god, but to this day are trying to destroy it.

Humans. Backwards little bipeds.

Fnord.

Other than in Star Trek "humans" in Star Wars actually aren't real humans as we know them. There is no Earth. Remember, a long time ago, a galaxy far far away...

I think in the movies they have chosen humans as the dominant species because they havn't had enough alien actors. ;)

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

that may be true jedipodo but all spieces have a homeworld they come from...and i know its not earth but maybe george never thought of making a homeworld for humans. and uh, what do u mean by not real humans?

You would call them "aliens". And the name of their homeworld has been lost over the millenias. They colonized many planets and became a dominat species.

Well in the Foundation series, like a lot of scifi, by the time you have a galaxy filled with humans it's been long enough that either earth or whatever planet you like isn't around anymore, or ceased to be important so long ago as to be very nearly forgotten.

Wouldn't that be a match, a black mohawk and a readhead?

Sorry, just kidding. :)

I'm tired. I better go to bed now.

Welcome to the boards Ne'rou.

Though nothing has ever been confirmed the most common belief is that Coruscant is the homeworld of humanity in SW. Humans are the most common species and are in the highest positions of galactic power, Coruscant is the capital of the galaxy so it's a pretty safe assumption Coruscant is the natural birthplace of humans. Also if you look at it, Coruscant is basically a futuristic Earth. But again there's never been any official announcement of a homeworld that I know off.

Hello all, I'm Ne'rou and i just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. You all seem like really fun company so I hope to have great laughs at these boards. :lol:

Oh, I have something I've been dying to ask.....what is the human homeworld. You know how rodians come form rodia and how hutts come form Nal Hutta(sp?). I just find it odd that I never learned the original planet humans come from in the starwars galaxies....if anybody knows or haves any theories about the human homeworld please disscuss. I some how thought it was Coruscant. Hmmmmm.

I don't know, i thought it was weird that there are humans in the SW universe because the SW univers is somewhere far far away.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf