What will you do?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do?

• Don't have a PC or BOX, Borrow an XBOX and rent the game.
    • Have a PC, borrow an XBOX and Rent the game.
    • Have a PC and BOX, play it on XBOX when it comes out.
    • Have a PC and BOX, wait for it to come out on PC rent it.
    • Have a PC and BOX, only play it on PC.
    • Only have a PC, play it when it comes out on PC.
    • Own Both, buy both.
    • OTHER, please explain.

that and playstation 1 only had to compete with N64 and really, made sony the only console worth buyng

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

PS=PoS

Course the only reason i would ever buy one is for the FF series, which the best ones come out on the PC anyway.

Only reason I buy Nintendo stuff is for Zelda games, but I like Zelda games more than FF ones soooo, I actually buy the nintendo systems.

As for current, I just go with the one that has the most power, and at the moment, that's the XBOX, if the PS3 has better graphics power (which I cincearly doubt) I might just buy it instead.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

lol ur rite in doubtin, considerin the xbox has a hardrive the size of a loaf of bread i think the only thing that will best it is the xbox2

The XBOX2 with PC interplayability. Boya!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

iv herd rumours that the xbox isnt gunna have an intergrated hard drive tho :unsure:

It won't if you buy the one that's just the XBOX 2

The other one is the XBOX, XBOX2, PC hybrid (600 bucks sure) but value through the roof!

how did you know theyr bringin out two versions?!?!

IGN, great game website.

That is currently the most popular (and most likely) rumor about the BOX 2

but keep in mind that it's still just a rumor, so don't get to excited. :unsure:

I'm going with the X-box version when it comes out. My comp couldn't handle the first game without being a slideshow, and I'd have to buy a new computer to upgrade the video card any more than it has been. I don't have an AGP slot, I don't have PCI-E. I'm running a vanilla 5200 FX on a PCI slot. Besides that, I fell in love with how the controller felt in the first game, and I love sitting down to play a game and not worrying about your messenger popping up, your antivirus warning you of it's update (that absolutely HAS To get to you just this second) or the spy-ware clogging up your system and making it drag. Nope; just you, the tv, and the controller. All convenience, no hassle. And when it really comes down to it, I'm not thinking about anisotropic filtering or full-range rendering or the amazing 1600x1200 graphics when I'm playing a game, I'm just thinking about playing it. It's all gameplay...

With the luck I've had with computers, I REALLY agree that consoles are so much more worth it for playing games. Except that most of the quality RPG's I know of have come out on PC, of course, but it seems like that might be changing. And anyway, the PC hybrid would solve that little quandary.

Except that most of the quality RPG's I know of have come out on PC, of course, but it seems like that might be changing.

Doubt it, I think the quality RPGs will still be PC only.

And anyway, the PC hybrid would solve that  little quandary.

It might, but after awhile the hardware in the x-box2 will be too old to run new PC games and the odds are that x-box2 won't be expandable or upgreadable platform.

(Otherwise it wouldn't be PC compatible, rather it would BE a PC).

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Except that most of the quality RPG's I know of have come out on PC, of course, but it seems like that might be changing.

Doubt it, I think the quality RPGs will still be PC only.

And anyway, the PC hybrid would solve that  little quandary.

It might, but after awhile the hardware in the x-box2 will be too old to run new PC games and the odds are that x-box2 won't be expandable or upgreadable platform.

(Otherwise it wouldn't be PC compatible, rather it would BE a PC).

If they go taht way, it will be upgradable.

"That might be changing" meant that there were probably going to be enough games like KotOR on X-box to maintain it's worth for RPG's in comparison to the PC, not that all the good RPG's were going to be for X-box. (as well as PC, that is)

And besides that, I can't think of any quality RPG's (by my standards) that have come out, ever since NWN anyway. And NWN was only quality in it's multiplayer options, which are pretty solely dependent on the players I'm with...

I doubt a console title could ever match a PC title style of RPG.

KOTOR did

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I doubt a console title could ever match a PC title style of RPG.

KOTOR did

And lets not forget that FF7 was originally on the PS (as much as i hate that console), it only went to the PC becuase it was popular there.