What KOTOR 2 will be mising

:lol:

With so many great RPG's on the Market Fable and WOW

and more K2 needs to be able to own property, have chracter expresions, it need smore unscipted events.

With the recent "leak" of Halo 2 I'm calling it now I bet K2 leaks when it goes RTM.

I'd like to able able to swin in Knights 2 in Knights 1 the water was like an unfair boudary.

And the coolest feature thats neds to be in is "force attack" I'm so sick of only be able to damage enemies or certain objects it needs more environemt interaction.

:o

:lol:

With so many great RPG's on the Market Fable and WOW

and more K2 needs to be able to own property, have chracter expresions, it need smore unscipted events.

With the recent "leak" of Halo 2 I'm calling it now I bet K2 leaks when it goes RTM.

I'd like to able able to swin in Knights 2 in Knights 1  the water was like an unfair boudary.

And the coolest feature thats neds to be in is "force attack" I'm so sick of only be able to damage enemies or certain objects it needs more environemt interaction.

:o

Game Engine doesn't support these things, Sorry, :o

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

It would be cool though if they put limb flaying in!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

hmm halo leaking is different tho, lucasarts is a giant, its to big to let anything leak, in comparison bungie is abit of a minnow. and character expressions, its an rpg, the fact you can shape the characters themselves is way better than differentiating facial expressions, and do you need to swim?!?!?!. oh scripted, if you think kotor2 is gunna b scripted play a fps to find what scripted really means in a game

And not to mention everyone on earth is waiting for Halo 2, that it wouldn't be unlikely for a hacker to steal it.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

The thing KOTOR 2 is really missing is a Nov. release date

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And not to mention everyone on earth is waiting for Halo 2, that it wouldn't be unlikely for a hacker to steal it.

Why. :lol:

Halo Sucked, Halo 2 is likely to be bad too. :D

Halo was the bomb, and Halo 2 will be even better, though I don't believe it will hold near the replay value of even KOTOR 1. I loved Halo, but I never play it anymore, it ran out of juice.

Like any FPS the most fun I had with Halo was playing the vs. mode with my friends

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Personally, I think Halo is kind of weak. I got it for free with my sound card and was expecting it to be one of the best FPS games I have ever played. I guess since it was introduced on the XBox, and nothing like that has ever been on a console it was considered great. Now on a PC, it is just bleh... Sorry Halo people, but for me it was just way too repetitive. Shoot shoot shoot shoot.

you are all weird. WEIRD I SAY! WEIRD!

WEIRD:

1. Fate personified; one of the three Weird Sisters

2. suggesting the operation of supernatural influences; "an eldritch screech"; "the three weird sisters"; "stumps...had uncanny shapes as of monstrous creatures"- John Galsworthy; "an unearthly light"; "he could hear the unearthly scream of some curlew piercing the din"- Henry Kingsley

3. strikingly odd or unusual; "some trick of the moonlight; some weird effect of shadow"- Bram Stoker

8)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

you are all weird. WEIRD I SAY! WEIRD!

8)

I would like to be able to take human shields and JUMP in K2 its jus going to feel like your glued to the floor I had thatfeeling in K1.

and for Jebus sake Sabers cast a "glow" if in all this dev time they don't add a glow Obsidian got lazy, oh and the item count shoul be tripled.

and how about Xbox Live online Pazaak with other Live player for new weapons.

Lets face it the best thing about any RPG is the weapon upgrades and in K2 when you get the saber the games kinda over early.

it ran out of juice.

i presume you never had the chance to link four xboxs together and play it all night.

Good times, good times indeed....

No I did that... it ran out of juice.

Now Halo 2 will have the Live capabilities which will help to feel less crowded when playing 16 player kill matches. It will still eventually run out of juice though, as of now, only Bioware games have kept more than my passing adoration. Maybe Obsidians first game here will do it to though.

Personally, I think Halo is kind of weak.  I got it for free with my sound card and was expecting it to be one of the best FPS games I have ever played.  I guess since it was introduced on the XBox, and nothing like that has ever been on a console it was considered great.  Now on a PC, it is just bleh...  Sorry Halo people, but for me it was just way too repetitive.  Shoot shoot shoot shoot.

did you even play it on legendary?

did you even play it on legendary?

Hardest game of all time on Legendary, that's what kept the juice in it for as long as I could stand it. After the little cut scene after legendary completion though... it had been squeezed dry.

I think the PC version of Halo was ported by another company, and they really messed it up bad. I think Bungie was working on Halo 2 or something after the xbox release.  Either way halo was a joke.

A joke popular enough to be stolen.

Sorry guys, but in this it's the public opinion that matters, and the public likes the game. Even if I don't like it more than KOTOR, which I don't.

I think the PC version of Halo was ported by another company, and they really messed it up bad. I think Bungie was working on Halo 2 or something after the xbox release.  Either way halo was a joke.

Yeah, and a good one too.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom