The "last known" Sith

It is possible that in TSL the Jedi Civil War (Jedi vs. Sith) is over already. To my suprise, in the attached quote they talk about the end of the war, remaining Sith Lords fighting for control and that there aren't Sith anymore to ask what has happened.

Well, does that mean that the PC is not only the "last known" Jedi but Darth Sion on his part is the "last known" Sith Lord?? This starting position would indeed solve many problems with the story.

...when the end of the Jedi Civil War brought death to Korriban. There are half-whispered rumors and speculations of what took place on Korriban after Malak

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

it was the jedi orders war with revan and the fallen jedi...it was kinda more personal than the war the republic had with the sith

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Maybe I'm just a little slow .. :lol:

but the Jedi Civil War?  never heard of it !?

They often refer to the Jedi vs. Sith conflicts as "Jedi Civil War". The Sith originally were Jedi, and the same applies for Ravan and Malak who came from the Jedi Order.

well of course.. that makes sense!

It just sounded "bigger"! but of course the Revan conflict engulfed most of the known galaxy and turned old friends against each other .. perhaps not in a scale like during the Exar Kun war, but still .. thanks for the info.. :mellow:

Fortune favors the bald.

It sounds strange. The both sides almost completely destroied? I doubt that. The game is named "The Sith Lords", so be asured that he wont be the last KNOWN.

It is also named "Knights of the Old Republic". And there is only one "last known" Jedi Knight left.

It is possible that in TSL the Jedi Civil War (Jedi vs. Sith) is over already. To my suprise, in the attached quote they talk about the end of the war, remaining Sith Lords fighting for control and that there aren't Sith anymore to ask what has happened.

Well, does that mean that the PC is not only the "last known" Jedi but Darth Sion on his part is the "last known" Sith Lord?? This starting position would indeed solve many problems with the story.

...when the end of the Jedi Civil War brought death to Korriban. There are half-whispered rumors and speculations of what took place on Korriban after Malak

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Personally I would take it to mean that there is no sith left on korriban, not that there is no sith left, nor that Sion is the last known sith in the galaxy.

There is no Sith left over to ask what has happened on Korriban? Where's the problem, ask another Sith! ;)

The problem with that is depending on how quickly there were destoryed it's entirely possible that there wasn't a chance to get word out as to what happend. Or if the republic was the ones who killed everyone they wouldn't need to ask anyone, and if it was a sith who killed everyone I guess they would want everyone to know to show power but its still possible that they could have been killed before they could tell anyone.... LONG SHOT!!! I know.....who knows maybe some magic fairies came along and decided to cleanse the planet of all the evil. ;)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png