I HAVE A DREAM... eherm i mean suggestion

a pet?

more dialog (i mean like force crush some1 as a dialog option)

more that 1 way of doing things(like get off taris by stealing a sith ship instead of davik mission

more TYPES of weapons like in jedi outcast there was ALOT of different guns other that blasters

swoop upgrades

ship upgrades or repairs

animal party members

more swoop and like tarision duel ring

more user specific items (cassus fetts armor) and it would also be cool to have your own user specific armor

play after you win (in kotor 2 go around having every1 bow down or watever)

more killable peaple(like sith academies where you destroyed all of the people)

post your thoughts on these suggestions

more TYPES of weapons like in jedi outcast there was ALOT of different guns other that blasters

There were 10 weapons total in Jedi outcast

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I definitely would like to see more arena battles for prizes...maybe even against your team-mates (except the fact that they shoulldn't die if they loose)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

more killable peaple(like  sith academies where you destroyed all of the people)

I kind of would have liked more to been able to take over the Sith academy. Dont understand how they dared to attack my lvl 20 DS Master after I had killed their master and his apprentice. :lol:

I definitly did understand why they did attack my LS Master though. :p

a pet?

more dialog (i mean like force crush some1 as a dialog option)

more that 1 way of doing things(like get off taris by stealing a sith ship instead of davik mission

swoop upgrades

ship upgrades or repairs

animal party members

more swoop and like tarision duel ring

more user specific items (cassus fetts armor) and it would also be cool to have your own user specific armor

play after you win (in kotor 2 go around having every1 bow down or watever)

more killable peaple(like  sith academies where you destroyed all of the people)

post your thoughts on these suggestions

Silly new people...I'll answer your questions...maybe the search isn't working.

Pet=yes. dunno what, but yes there will be

Dialogue=what are you asking exactly?

Options=there are numerous paths you cantake, but I do not know to what extent you want...

There are new weapons

There are swoop upgrades

What are you asking for animal party members? There are pets if that's what you want...

There's more swoop stuff

Don't know much about specific items or plot.

dialog= i want to truly express what i feel instead of what the game allows, like on korriban, shaardan and a couple other people just attacked random sith wannabes, i want a dialog option like attack thier party

what i meant when i said more than 1 way of doing things is that lets say ur ds when u reach jedi academy on dantooine, you arent trained by the council, and you go find korriban and join there academy, jus so that there is more options other than if your man woman ds or ls

what i mean animal party members i mean either a animal that counts as a party member and you can level him up and he has newe feats ( roar improved roar and master roar, where he yells in battle if the oppenent does no damage and he makes them scared )

or

another thing is if you could learn to call tukata (like lashowe) and you can have then help you ( like a repaired droid) and it would be a skill

dialog= i want to truly express what i feel instead of what the game allows, like on korriban, shaardan and a couple  other people just attacked random sith wannabes, i want a dialog option like attack thier party

what i meant when i said more than 1 way of doing things is that lets say ur ds when u reach jedi academy on dantooine, you arent trained by the council, and you go find korriban and join there academy, jus so that there is more options other than if your man woman ds or ls

what i mean animal party members i mean either a animal that counts as a party member and you can level him up and he has newe feats ( roar improved roar and master roar, where he yells in battle if the oppenent does no damage and he makes them scared )

or

another thing is if you could learn to call tukata (like lashowe) and you can have then help you ( like a repaired droid) and it would be a skill

Hmmm...the dialogue would go more under plot and I cant' help you with that. Multiple paths...take the queen example given to us in this game. That should satisfy you... Note that there's a balance between freedom and plot. KOtor has chosen to be more plot oriented sacraficing some freedom. I personally like this, but some others don't.

THe animal thing...all depends on the pet, of which we have almost no information.

It's the Boa-Dur's pet, and the pet is a flying round robot.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It's the Boa-Dur's pet, and the pet is a flying round robot.

Where did you hear that? Akari's kept it under wraps so far, so unless a magazine preview has spoiled the secret, I doubt it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)