Anyone else noticing lots of emphasis on the Dark?

Korriban, a major league Dark Side site.

Onderon and Dxun, both major league Dark Side sites.

Telos, destroyed by the Sith.

Dantooine, destroyed by the Sith.

Virtually every new Force Power revealed is a Dark Side power.

An abundance of players in screenshots dressed in Sith robes with red lightsabers and veiny faces.

You're the last remaining Jedi (well, outcast Jedi anyway), thus precluding any lame 'missions for the council' which make next to no sense if you're Dark Side.

The game is even called, bluntly, 'The Sith Lords.'

All of this is just circumstantial evidence. However, I can't help but feel like the disappointing Dark Side game of KOTOR is not going to be repeated here. Things are looking good for the future Sith Lords of KOTOR II. B)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

That's because everyone knows the Dark Side is more powerful in thier fasion sense!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yeah it's the whole want to emulate ESB thing, that's good though I want my Sith nice and dark, no moustache twirlers thank you.

In the orignal game I always understood that they said Malak destroyed the Jedi Enclave not firebombed the entire planet to the stone age, wierd.

Anyway the darker the game, in characters, events and twists the better I think.

Gothic suits my style, Loved the movie Underworld cause it was gothic, and I brought my little sister to the lattest Harry Potter movie expecting to be bored, only to be pleasently supprised at how gothic it was, It even got me started reading the books, near book five there it starts getting really dark.

Never underestimate the power of the shadows.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Bah, I say. I'm about as Light Side as Darque is a spammer, but I don't think this to be a bad turn of events. No annoying council + lots of Sith to hack to pieces is always fun.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

the reason for all this pro sith stuff is that the devs wanted a much more dark game. which always makes it better when light side wins against such terrible odds

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

It's seems only natural, since the Jedi are almost exctinct. So the task of being LS is even harder.

The Sith seem to be pretty much in control and I expect that if you play it as a DSer then you gonna receive at least some help from other Sith (even if they are helping you for their own benefit) whereas if your LSer then they will hunt you donw mecrcyless.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom