Duel Wielding or what?

How does your Sith/Jedi take it to town?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How does your Sith/Jedi take it to town?

• Single Blade/Jedi Style
    • Double Bladed/Maul Style
    • Duel Single's/General Grevous Style
    • One Single and one short/? Style
    • Two Shorts/Midget Style

Could've sworn it was to the west. And excuse me, Gandalf is an Istari, of the Maiar!

:blink:

Lol your right it is to the west! Mistype! I should be ashamed of myself, all those times reading the Sillmarillion and look at me now! I also knew Gandalf was an Istari, but I have a feeling they wouldn't let you back in if you slapped Darth in front of your name, kind turns you into the next Sauron doesn't it?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Well I was going off the artworks I've seen where he separates his arms into 4 with sabers.

Yeah I missed the microseries, I mean 5 mins sheesh by the time I always remembered it was on it was over already.

Sorry to disappoint you Gandalf, I'll stay in level 1 before you or even drop to 0 because I definately don't like the foot thing. Oh well :blink:

Theres gonna be another weeks worth of those cartoons again coming up, and the epesodes are gonna be 15 minutes long this round.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Saber Whips....cool idea.

Has anyone seen Shaolin Monks dual wield whips before? It's extremely crazy. All you can hear are the whipping sound and all you can see are the blazing fast blurs of leather.

I would not want to get stuck somewhere in there.

I always wanted to see short knife like lightsabers for throwing. The handle could be specially weighted to get a nice spin going. Imagine a Jedi throwing a few of those saber knives simultaneously with both hands, then using the force to quickly retrieve them...then spinning around to a different direction and throwing them again, all the while avoiding blaster bolts like crazy.

I also wish they had kept Duku's saber the way it was gonna be, originally the blade was going to curve along with the hilt so that it looked like a japanese katana.

Then you could pull other Jedi's sabers from thier grips!

I'd rather deprive them of thier weapon first so that they get that split second

"Oh $#!! factor"

I used General Grevous style, when runing around I coulnd stop pushing X (keybord), the animation was awsom, much beter, fun, and sound better to :lol: than using single blade of two-bladed. I like the sound of lighrsabers in action so General Grevous NR1 :lol:

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

Doubleblade.

Munchkin style.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I also wish they had kept Duku's saber the way it was gonna be, originally the blade was going to curve along with the hilt so that it looked like a japanese katana.

Are you sure? As far as I understand it is, and has always been based on a Rapier. Which are far cooler than Katana's anyway.

And I'm pretty sure movie Grievous will have four arms.

Why you didn't have the otpion of dual sabers (both long) I didn't like it when one blade was short.

Also there isn't a point in having a short lightsaber, since it is weightless...

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Dual style. Without a doubt the most stylish variant you could use in KotOR. The new styles should balance it out though. Revan's Scorpian Style.....

And btw, Valinor is to the West after the Fall of Numenor. Before that you could reach either of the coasts (although you would have had a hard time if you went all way round Arda in an easterly direction). After the Fall of Numenor, Valinor was only reachable by those permitted to cross by the Valar, and you had to sail into the West ;)