Duel Wielding or what?

How does your Sith/Jedi take it to town?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How does your Sith/Jedi take it to town?

• Single Blade/Jedi Style
    • Double Bladed/Maul Style
    • Duel Single's/General Grevous Style
    • One Single and one short/? Style
    • Two Shorts/Midget Style

Anyone ever wonder how Lucas decides to do his lightsaber fights in those movies? I mean, in the Darth Maul v.s. Obi-wan fight, Obi chops Mauls saber in two right? So what should have happened was that DM attacks OW with both halves of his saber, while OW sucks up Qui-gons saber and also holds two, what a waisted opertunity!

Then there was Ep2, why did Anakin only have two lightsabers for three seconds? Is Lucas against duel wielding?

Then all those slow fights in eps 4-6, man those force users let themselves go!

In any case, how does your Jedi/Sith take the town?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Ya this ones only been done like 6 or 7 times

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya this ones only been done like 6 or 7 times

Every poll's been done six orseven times

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Precisely. I seem to remember having this conversation a few threads ago. Anyway, my vote went to double-bladed, just because Maul's cool.

However, in KOTOR I always played Grievous-style, with one in each hand. That is also freaking awesome.

"You shall not pass!"

Well actually Grevious style is duel wielded and one in the right foot (Clone Wars cartoon) god he was cool in that moment, something tells me that after this movie he will replace Maul as baddest of the bad in my eyes.

Yes. I knew about that as well, though I heard rumors of one in EACH foot for the movie. That would be totally crazy! And I'd love every minute of it.

Ohhhhhhhhh.....

I can't imagine how that is remotely possible, but then....

Ohhhhhhhhh....

Well the teaser trailer is in November, so maybe we will get a glipse then right?

He, he, where's the I constantly change styles because I use all of them?

I like my Jedi to use variety in his fighting, depends on what the situation calls for.

Ah weren't Grevious' arms supposed to split into 4 arms for the saber thing? Never heard about the foot thing till now...that's...weird. :)

He, he, where's the I constantly change styles because I use all of them?

I like my Jedi to use variety in his fighting, depends on what the situation calls for.

Ah weren't Grevious' arms supposed to split into 4 arms for the saber thing? Never heard about the foot thing till now...that's...weird.  :blink:

Just go to the Star Wars site and look at Genral Grevouses EU file, I'm pretty sure the pic is of him leaping at one of the Jedi Masters with a lightsaber for each hand and one in his foot. If you'd seen the Clone Wars miniseries, the mement was worth the two month witing period just to watch the cyborg go to town on those six very unpreparred Jedi.

They should put a lightsaber whip in the next movie, that would be cool!

In your eyes and in the eyes of the Forum! I'm level 2 now baby yeah!

Don't know.

By the way, to answer the question on your avatar, Valanor's to the east, but you'll never find it cause your a human.

Well I was going off the artworks I've seen where he separates his arms into 4 with sabers.

Yeah I missed the microseries, I mean 5 mins sheesh by the time I always remembered it was on it was over already.

Sorry to disappoint you Gandalf, I'll stay in level 1 before you or even drop to 0 because I definately don't like the foot thing. Oh well :blink: