• Bastila Shan the Classic Babe
    • Atris the Platinum Blonde
    • Mira the Feisty Redhead
    • Yuthura Ban the Purplicious Alien
    • Lashowe the Crew Cut Blonde
    • Mission Vao the Blue Teeny Bopper
    • Juhani the Hotblooded Furry Cathar
    • ??? the Mysterious Sith Lady

How many times are you people going to ask us 'Whose the prettiest babe in star wars' or 'Who's the cutest guy in Star Wars' or 'who's the coolest char in Star Wars'

Will you guys take a look through the archive and see that this same topic has been polled on like FIVE TIMES EACH!

Shesh!

REDIRECTION!

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=23436

And that was just the closest one!

As for who I voted for though, It was Atris. :lol:

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

The most attractive girl in KOTOR was the sith girl in the bar in Manaan. I've always admired a girl who's a drunken lush :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The most attractive girl in KOTOR was the sith girl in the bar in Manaan. I've always admired a girl who's a drunken lush :lol:

There were alot of girls who looked like her, if you notice, the only unimportant NPC in the game with thier own face was that Zerka Corp. chick on Tatooine... did anyone else ever figure out why she got her own face?

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Zabrak, if you're not civil they'll probably lock this thread.

And it's not so much about a girl's equipment as it is about PERSONALITY.

Gosh. I wish some trolls would figure that out and save us all a lot of grief.

Agreed!

the last topic I posted in also had a pervert. But if anything will lock this thread down, it will be that it's been done so often.

In any case, I like white hair, so It's Atris, but I've already said that.

Well, I'd ahve to agree that I find Atris' white hair attractive, but I doubt I would enjoy her character if she were completely stuck up or a jerk or something.

And the last thing we need around here are these idiot perverts. Can't they go start their own forum or something and leave us in peace?

"You shall not pass!"

I voted for Bastila ->

and yes It's because of her personality (don't ask...)

BTW she even looked cool after i downloaded a Mod that changed her hair colour to blond :lol:

.... Oh, and gave her better robe to boot.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Being "hot" isnt just in looks, its an attitude.

Yuthura Ban

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Rather poor example of a poll Gandalf. There were dozens of similar polls already.

Try to use "search function" next time pal.

I think it should be locked!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

That's true. I hope they have something similar for Atris.

I get the feeling that Mira's is going to be a little too much like Mission's -ourtspoken hothead.

If Atris has a sultry, yet sophisticated voice like Bastila's the white-haired goddess character would be complete.

"You shall not pass!"