"Your" Lightsaber

I would like a mysterois quest. Like:

Your lightsaber was taken by Jedi cousile and was given to quard to one of the Jedi Masters, but he fell to the dark side and become a Sithlord... rest you can imagine your selfs.

Just one of meny ideas :unsure:

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

You don't acquire a saber right away, its been said in a million reviews.

Will I start off with force powers and a lightsaber?

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=639

Even if it had never been said in an interveiw I would think they would make you work for it, I mean come on they are going to make you run around for most of the first level without clothes or armor so I would think a light saber would be just as hard to find.

Nothing is ever hard in Kotor. But the start is usually annoying as in all games.

You need to be frustratingly weak at the start so you appreciate how ubertough you get as the game progresses.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Maybe your PC hid a spare one where the sun don't shine.  :ph34r:

So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this lightsaber up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the saber. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the saber to you.

"You know, Frankenstien never scared me, but Marsupials do"

-Christopher Walken.

Gods gift to the creepy.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

"You know, Frankenstien never scared me, but Marsupials do"

-Christopher Walken.

Gods gift to the creepy.

Don't mock Walken, he's a god.

I'm serious, he's said that (He's creepy and that's why I love him)

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I'm serious, he's said that (He's creepy and that's why I love him)

What, when, where... WHY :lol:

BTW (So do I)

I saw an interview with someone who had met him, and the guy said that the first thing Walken said to him at a dinner party was

"frankenstiend never scared me, but marsupials do."

It's kinda become my official Walken saying.

PULP FICTION OWNS!!!

dont wanna contribute the thread cos its now pointless but...

WALKER RULEZ

I think you mean that Walken rules