"Your" Lightsaber

Tired of losing limps in a duel because your enemy has an extra blade?

Does your old lightsaber have a habit of getting lost?

Are you always having your old lightsaber taken away from you from Jedi Councils?

Well thanks to a recent science breakthrough from Aratech Corporation, all your troubles may be a thing of the past.

Now you need not waste time searching for some grubby, beat-up single bladed P.O.S. because you can simply have a shiny new double bladed variant.

It's stylish, it's cool and it's fast...it's a Double Bladed Lightsaber!

"My new lightsaber lets me pick up chicks fast!" - satisfied customer

All the Dark Lord wannabes have one, so don't be left out....order yours today.

And if you call within the next 15 minutes we'll even throw in a pair of short bladed lightsabers for FREE....that's right, to absolutely no cost of your own. So you're getting the double bladed lightsaer and not one, but two I repeat two short lightsabers.

This combined value of 999999 credits is yours for only 19.99 credits plus S&H!

You won't find this this fantastic deal anywhere else in the galaxy so call 1-800-SEXY-SABER today!

manthing2.jpg

Are you always having your old lightsaber taken away from you from Jedi Councils?

Well thanks to a recent science breakthrough from Aratech Corporation, all your troubles may be a thing of the past.

Now you need not waste time searchomg for some grubby, beat-up single bladed P.O.S. because you can simply have a shiny new double bladed variant.

And if you call within the next 15 minutes we'll even throw in a pair of short bladed lightsabers for FREE....that's right, to absolutely no cost of your own.  So you're getting the double bladed lightsaer and not one, but two I repeat two short lightsabers.

You won't find this this fantastic deal anywhere else in the galaxy so call 1-800-SEXY-SABER today!

:lol:

Like, Oh my friggin' gosh. I totally need to get one of those right now!! *dials 1-800-SEXY-SABER*

Yeah, hello jaguars4ever? Yeah this is Jedi Master D Murda send two of those to OEMB...

Thanks, Bye!!!!

Now I can be like all the other sith lords, and with a price like that you can't go wrong ;)

Now you need not waste time searchomg for some grubby, beat-up single bladed P.O.S. because you can simply have a shiny new double bladed variant.

And if you call within the next 15 minutes we'll even throw in a pair of short bladed lightsabers for FREE....that's right, to absolutely no cost of your own.  So you're getting the double bladed lightsaer and not one, but two I repeat two short lightsabers.

<_<

I guess it was kinda funny................

But seriously, I'd take two regular sabers over that anyday. As for shipping and handeling, how are you gonna stop a Sith from simply walking in and taking it if she really wants it right?

Anyway, I hope they just give you the lightsaber right off the bat, I know thats not whats going to happen, but doesn't searching for a lost saber feel a little Dark Forcesish? You had to hunt that thing down in BOTH Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight 2!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

The publishers demanded that the game would have you as a jedi character form the begining of the game. So that means you will get you lightsaber in the begining of the game too.

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

I was under the impression that getting your saber was to be considered something "special" in this game, so it would make sense to start without one. Besides, if you find your own saber later in-game, the prospect of actually starting out with one seems to be pretty slim. I know KOTOR was a bit of a munchfest from time to time, but contrary to common belief most Jedis do not walk around with dozen spares "just in case". If you loose your saber, you loose your saber.

Of course, you could always l00t some sabers from the corpses of your enemies later on, as well.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Somewere, someone, aready told that you will start as a jedi with NO lightsaber, and nobody, never told when and what lightsaber you get. Only thing is for shure that LucasArts whanted that KOTOR2 would more consentrate on JEDI character, that means you wount need to run half of the game with blasters until you finaly find a lightsaber.

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

You don't acquire a saber right away, its been said in a million reviews.

Will I start off with force powers and a lightsaber?

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=639

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

Even if it had never been said in an interveiw I would think they would make you work for it, I mean come on they are going to make you run around for most of the first level without clothes or armor so I would think a light saber would be just as hard to find.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Even if it had never been said in an interveiw I would think they would make you work for it, I mean come on they are going to make you run around for most of the first level without clothes or armor so I would think a light saber would be just as hard to find.

Maybe your PC hid a spare one where the sun don't shine. :ph34r:

That was out bad.... <_<

Sumimasen.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I remember an interview in which a dev said that there'll be a good reason why you might wish to get your own lightsaber from the Mandalorian Wars back. I think that there's something special about it. But I'm not sure whether they said that you can find in on Dantooine.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Now, iirc, the saber doesn't get "lost". It was taken away by the Jedis when the PC was banished.

So it's not "lost" like: "Like OMG, where did my saber go". Meaning misplaced.

but "lost" like: "Like OMG, I lost a limb fighting Darth Vader". Meaning it's no longer "your" saber.

But! What we don't know is what happened to it after that. So at the time of the game it could be lost to you as well as lost in general.

Anyway, I hope they just give you the lightsaber right off the bat, I know thats not whats going to happen, but doesn't searching for a lost saber feel a little Dark Forcesish?  You had to hunt that thing down in BOTH Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight 2!

You don't really hunt it down in either game.

You just sort of acquire it in Jedi Knight, and in Jedi Knight 2 you just don't use it. I'm sure Kyle knows exactly where it is.

The magazine account of the Peragus playthough seems to imply that equipment of any kind is in short supply at the begining of the game. Your first chance to aquire a lightsabre might be when the Sith assassins attack at the end of Peragus. As I've said before your lightsabre is probably on Dantooine, which would be then be the second world.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

The magazine account of the Peragus playthough seems to imply that equipment of any kind is in short supply at the begining of the game. Your first chance to aquire a lightsabre might be when the Sith assassins attack at the end of Peragus. As I've said before your lightsabre is probably on Dantooine, which would be then be the second world.

Maybe you just have to build yourself a NEW one.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Maybe you just have to build yourself a NEW one.

In one of the interviews a while back a developer said there would be a quest to recover your old lightsabre.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!