• Darth Nihilis, Mysterious Masked Sith
    • Darth Sion, Rotting Flesh SIth
    • Darth Bane, Propounder of Only Two Sith
    • Darth Sidious, Shrewd, Calculating Sith
    • Darth Maul, Devious Assassin
    • Darth Tyranus, Nefarious Separatist
    • Darth Vader, Order Through Totalitarianism

Its not rude its free expression, kostaa

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

People startin' to go crazy on these boards. :rolleyes:

Anyways, Sidious is the best. I mean, the guy cunningly has his own planet invaded to take the seat of chancellor. As Chancellor he begins to start a war so that he can be given emergency powers. Then he refuses to give up the power. He then rules the galaxy with an iron fist after eliminating the Imperial Senate. Pure Brilliance. B)

People startin' to go crazy on these boards. :lol:

Anyways, Sidious is the best. I mean, the guy cunningly has his own planet invaded to take the seat of chancellor. As Chancellor he begins to start a war so that he can be given emergency powers. Then he refuses to give up the power. He then rules the galaxy with an iron fist after eliminating the Imperial Senate. Pure Brilliance. B)

Your thinking of Palpatine..... :lol:

What about Dooku?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

oh ya duh

Do I even need to tell anyone who I voted for?

Darth Maul all the way baby. Stealth kill.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

In sheer scope of accomplishments and overall brilliance I would give it to Sidious. Not only was he able to mask the Sith through the Dark Side to be in front of the freaking Jedi Council without them knowing, he managed to manipulate everything from the Trade Federation blockade of his own world to elect himself Chancellor, then use Dooku's Separatists to bring the Republic to war while he made himself the Army and played benevolent leader, he managed to almost wipe out the Jedi out of existence and created the Empire. This gives Sidious my vote for ultimate Sith.

Most kick ass kudos always go to Vader. While coolest look is a tie between Maul, Revan and Nihilis.

Vader is my guy, pure presence of power, and he barely needed to show how tough he was on screen and most of us still get te feeling he could pound the rest of that lot into oblivion.

And deflecting blaster bolts with a light saber is one thing, but with your hand? man that's way cool.

I'd run Maul and Sidious second's and still hae a soft spot for Revan, but Vader he is awesome...seriously.

In sheer scope of accomplishments and overall brilliance I would give it to Sidious. Not only was he able to mask the Sith through the Dark Side to be in front of the freaking Jedi Council without them knowing, he managed to manipulate everything from the Trade Federation blockade of his own world to elect himself Chancellor, then use Dooku's Separatists to bring the Republic to war while he made himself the Army and played benevolent leader, he managed to almost wipe out the Jedi out of existence and created the Empire. This gives Sidious my vote for ultimate Sith.

Most kick ass kudos always go to Vader. While coolest look is a tie between Maul, Revan and Nihilis.

Yeah, Sidious was a true mastermind I have to give him that, but I still think he made the same pitfall mistake all Sith Lords make, they forget that they have a populace, and therefore they have huge uprisings that ultimately cost them everything.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yep. As far as success is concerned, I'd have to give the award to Darth Bane, as all the other Sith seem to end up defeated somehow.

Nevertheless, I voted Revan, not because he's the most powerful, but just because he's so darn cool. Though I also like Maul and Vader, of course.

"You shall not pass!"

That will always happen with the dark side, I have to give Palpatine credit for what he was able to do

Azazel005: Though my old SW RPG book says there's a Force power that "absorbs" energy blasts, I think the Vader thing was more that his armor is blaster proof. Vader had very little organics left under the armor; his head and something of the torso I believe but his arms and legs were purely mechanical, it makes much more sense to me he was just blaster proof than him using the Force to absorb the blasts from Solo.

Still I concur with you that Vader is the most kick ass of Sith Lords, he ain't the Chosen One for nothing. :)