Weekend Programmer

What are somethings being considered for a X-box (and hopefully patch) live release?

Is one of the new saber colors silver/white?

Do you guys have a better idea of the amount of gameplay hours?

What is a new alien race we might run across?

What are somethings being considered for a X-box (and hopefully patch) live release?

I can't say at this time.

Is one of the new saber colors silver/white?

Yeah. :lol:

Do you guys have a better idea of the amount of gameplay hours?

I don't. I haven't heard an estimate thrown around yet.

What is a new alien race we might run across?

Hm... I'm looking over the models and there's a good number that I don't recognize from KotOR1. But I don't want to say for certain that they're new, because I don't know which ones are actually being used in the game, personally.

-Akari

For me, a major draw to KOTOR was the characters.  Do you have any idea what the timeframe is as far as official releases of info regarding different characters that'll be in the game?  I know you can't go & start naming names, but personally I'd like to have info that goes farther than speculation pertaining to the Kreia, Atris & Masked Sith character.

I wish I knew. I'm looking forward to being able to talk about other characters as well. :lol:

-Akari

(I don't know if this has been asked before, I'm new here.)

Will there be more lines of spoken speech for aliens? And will there be more character models> Almost everybody in the original game looked the same.

How you doin' Akari?

I'm doing good all around.

Just working on fixing the Swapping Weapons action into being a combat-queueable action at the moment. So that you could queue something like:

Force Lightning

Critical Strike

Switch Weapons (To pull out your lightsaber or something)

Before today, clicking on the switch weapons action would cause it to fire immediately and clear your combat queue. Otherwise I'm passing the time between compiles with you all. :lol:

-Akari

Okay we know that there are Jedi classes like Guardian, Sentinel, and Consular.

These classes will lead to the prestige Jedi Classes of Master, Watchman, and Weapon Master.

But what about the Sith beginning classes?

Will the Sith have seperate classes like Sith Acolyte, Sith Warrior, and finally Sith Sorcerer or Sith Witch that will lead to the Sith Prestige classes?

You start out as one of the three Jedi classes available in KotOR1. I believe your starting alignment is neutral'ish. Eventually you switch to one of the six prestige classes. I imagine that once you pick a prestige class, you can't ever change classes after that. So no, there are no beginning Sith classes.

-Akari

Okay we know that there are Jedi classes like Guardian, Sentinel, and Consular.

These classes will lead to the prestige Jedi Classes of Master, Watchman, and Weapon Master.

But what about the Sith beginning classes?

Will the Sith have seperate classes like Sith Acolyte, Sith Warrior, and finally Sith Sorcerer or Sith Witch that will lead to the Sith Prestige classes?

You start out as one of the three Jedi classes available in KotOR1. I believe your starting alignment is neutral'ish. Eventually you switch to one of the six prestige classes. I imagine that once you pick a prestige class, you can't ever change classes after that. So no, there are no beginning Sith classes.

-Akari

Thanks for clearing that up for me Akari

The large city planet that was in some of the first screens...not Onderon...

Hm.. looking at earlier screen shots I think I know what you're referring to. That planet isn't announced yet, so I can't say anything. :lol:

The queen was mentioned by Ferret if I am correct...

Interesting. Must be story stuff.

Any more info on the pet thing, or no?

Hm. It will be upgradable... you can talk to it... it will help in combat... it's a non-animal... It will start out belonging to one character in specific, but that can change over the course of the story...

Any more class skills you can give us?

I could, but I'd have to dig through some tables and that'd be more time consuming than I can afford right now.

-Akari

Any more info about breaking things down? Like parts into more stuff?

Well, you can break down non-chemical equipment into generic 'parts'. You can then utilize those 'parts' to assemble something else. You can break down chemical stuff (med packs, stims, etc.) into generic 'chemicals'. You then use those 'chemicals' to assemble some chemical item. This stuff isn't finalized yet, really. I'll probably doing a detailed pass over it next week to get it finished, so there's not really much else I can say right now.

About T3, does he have an HK chip in him? Or are you still being kept away from the storyline?

No... he doesn't. :lol:

-Akari