weerdest thing ever!

i encountered this glitch where i couldnt complete the kashyyk starmap. so neway i just carried on playing, having completed all the maps i could i decided to try kashyyk again, but on the way i was captured by the leviathon! nd i still hadnt dun all the maps

so i completed the leviathon nd went back to the ebon hawk, now there are two zaalbars and a 'galaxy droid' which offers to take me to any of my previous locations, going back to taris is amusing but its the freakiest glitch ever!

How's that possible? Amazing! How can I repeat this on my version of KOTOR?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

This only happens on the Xbox version. The files are also available for the pc version but they cannot be activated "unintentionally". From the script and dialogue files, we can see that it was used for debugging, testing: originally there were possibilities to add remove party members, travel to any planets and set some global variables.

However, if you get that glitch on the Xbox version, you can keep a save game of it for fun (if ou go to taris you wont be able to get out of the planet) but I stronly suggest to reload your previous save to continue the game normally.

If PC files exist how can we activate this glitch?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

erm...mods... I already made an armband that let's you travel anywhere in the game. It's here (however you won't have Zaalbar clones and you can use it to get out of Taris - note that it can still screw up your game so save before using).

Don't think I ever heard of anyone activating the Galaxy Droid on PC.

It serves the same function as the warp cheat.

IIRC, the Ebon Hawk looks a little different and there is also a droid next to the Swoop Bike, for upgrades (no, it doesn't work).

Just do a search in Bioware forums with Galaxy Droid. Lots of cases reported.

erm...mods... I already made an armband that let's you travel anywhere in the game. It's here or here (along with other goodies) (however you won't have Zaalbar clones and you can use it to get out of Taris - note that it can still screw up your game so save before using).

Oh, you are the one that did the Easy Swoop Mod!

Many thanks for that, it really allow me to complete that part without much suffering. :rolleyes:

erm...mods... I already made an armband that let's you travel anywhere in the game. It's here (however you won't have Zaalbar clones and you can use it to get out of Taris - note that it can still screw up your game so save before using).

Thanks! :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

As for XBOX users, this glitch cannot be duplicated, it doesn't matter what you do, or how you do it, the glitch is completely random. I've come across it three times, and have a save game file for it, other than that, you have to 'accidentally' hit the bug, which pretty much happens at random. It will warp you to three or four different areas of the map, and the others will simply freeze up the game.

It was stated somewhere in the KOTOR 1 forums by a developer that this glitch was once the quality assurance workers 'backdoor' so that they could continually check back on things. Probably to make sure Glitches had been fixed and whatnot. The game itself came out a little earlier than it should have, and the game is full of little minor glitches, this just happens to be the fun one.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

i stumbled on galaxy droid and went to taris b4 i heard u cant get back it sucked. and to the original poster... u dont have all 4 maps when u get on the leviathin u have 3

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The Galaxy Droid glitch , while cool was really annoying. I mean I enjoyed practically owning Taris with my level 18 DS guardian but it was annoying listening to the same Twi'lek telling me about energy shields.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Times like that i wish i could kill anyone i wanted, lets see those troopers stop me! Muahahahahahaha! I'm sad arn't I?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Very much so. Lol. but hey Ive been lurking round these forums for a good while so I kinda know whats going on. Flame me all you want. Im still a n00b. Lol :unsure:

Mao Tse-Tung

Annoying??????

What's it matter? All you have to do in order to fix the glitch is walk out of the ship? Whats not to love?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Well the whole glitchy replay value and the repeating NPCs ie. the rich snob in the cantina asking about drinks got irratating and most of the time the game crashes. And as I said I did enjoy it. it just got boring after awhile. lol and yes I understand how to get rid of the glitch

Mao Tse-Tung

lol the galaxy droid isnt a glitch... he's spose to be there.

about the two Zaalbars... I'm going to say you did some heavy crack.. then walked into the main near Zaalbar.... walk out of the main in a circle... entered it again..... and saw two on the screen because your wacked of goofballs...

CASE SOLVED tyvm

:)