Release Date

Bottom of the line computers are still expensive! But if it can produce some (at least) decent games that are developed/ported well for the P.C also then I might go allong with it! But they will have to make the controllers more ergomomically acurate.

Exactly. Which means it'll be out of the price range of a lot of people, and those who can afford it will likely just spend the extra couple of hundred to buy a PC.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Bottom of the line computers are still expensive! But if it can produce some (at least) decent games that are developed/ported well for the P.C also then I might go allong with it! But they will have to make the controllers more ergomomically acurate.

Exactly. Which means it'll be out of the price range of a lot of people, and those who can afford it will likely just spend the extra couple of hundred to buy a PC.

To right! I'd like to do to Gates what they did in to the main character in Tron! See how he likes trying to be deleted by his own software! ;)

Xbox 2 gives me hope that KOTOR 3 will be ultra-great and biggest RPG ever!

The only concern is if they'll decide to made KOTOR 3 for xbox 2 and develop new groundbreaking graphics.

Why exactly would you be worried about that? I mean if nothing else it would make the game better, unless you PC users are worried that (for a short time atleast) your computers wont be able to keep up with it. ;)

So people know the specs as listed below

CPU (Processor)

Three-core IBM-developed 65nm 64-bit chip @3.5GHz+. Based on a variation of the PowerPC G5 chip.

Due to the operating system that Microsoft will use, it is likely that each core on the processor will be seen as two processors, hence the Xbox 2 effectively having 6 processors!

Graphics Chip

• ATi VPU, possibly a variant of their up-and-coming R500 chip.
    256MB+ shared system RAM
    Clocked at 500MHz+
    10MB integrated EDRAM
    Shader model 4.0 (unified shaders)
    DirectX 10 APIs
    ~300 Million Transistors on VPU
    HDTV support for resolutions up to 1920x1080

Audio

• Dolby Digital 7.1
    24-bit (DVD quality) audio
    1024 channel audio
    256 3D channel audio

Memory/Storage

• 256MB+ System RAM
    80GB+ Removeable/Internal Hard Drive/Flash Memory storage
    HD-DVD (15GB single-layered, 30GB dual-layered) or custom Microsoft disk.

I/O Connections 

• 4 x USB 2.0 controller ports
    1 x Firewire (video & image editing)
    1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet connection
    1 x Optical-out for digital audio
    2 x Additional USB 2.0 ports for add-ons
    1 x HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) output

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

This really gives me hope that KOTOR 3 would have very big world and god-like graphics. Release date 2009...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

ok whats the with 2009 release prodiction?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Oh they shouldn't be in hurry. Let them develop game engine of KOTOR 3 slowly and then stun us in 2009.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

You certainly don't mind waiting for games.

Me, I'm more concerned about raising a family and buying a house by 2009, than whether KOTOR3 will be graphically stunning.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ya I'm graduating school soon, and I'm more worried about having a good career, maybe my own movie, by then

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have similar troubles but I'm trying not to think about them on this forum... and after returning from university I like to play a good RPG from time to time (although reading book or running pnp rules).

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

KOTOR 2 Release Date According to Amazon.co.uk

According to this it seems that the game will be released for PC on April 29!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Can anyone else confrim this?

Edit: Corrected the link it should work now

It changed i complained to the devs about how you wuld shut up about the release date so now it's in april.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

If PC release is in February i laugh at you all.

Xbox is in december! muhahhAHa.... ill have beaten the game 10x before you PC enthusiast get it! :):p

uhhhhh iono how some of you can wait to february... i think december is too late

:lol: grawwr if only i just found out about it in december i wouldnt be anxious for 2 months!

They should hold off and wait till whenever its finished. And not tell us about it till its done, so that we arnt going "I'm gonna get a tumer here! BRING IT OUT ALREADY!"

It makes us look less inteligent than we really are.

DAMN IT WHY ISN'T HALF LIFE 2 OUT YEAT! WHHH-HHH-H-HY

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

yes thnk god we have HL2 and CS and halo 2 and other great RPG's to get us through the waiting period..... i suggest playing old school ps1 RPGS! thats what im doing..... FF7-9... XenoGears, Chronotrigger (PS or NES), and Suikoden 2... right now im playing a lil' ditty i like to call LEGEND OF DRAGOON!!!!!

RRAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrRRRRR

*Feyrbrand eats a TACO**** :ph34r:

I have FF7 on my computer, other than that, and PS product can suck on the guts of the worthess jedi corpses left in my wake :angry:

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

It's just NOT possible. :p

Just kidding....

I tend to forget that you're just 4 years old. :)

Funny haha. One day me and you are gonna have to decide which one of us is the lady of the Sith arnt we?

course you can still be my apprintice when im finished with you. ;)

Just kidding....

Funny haha. One day me and you are gonna have to decide which one of us is the lady of the Sith arnt we?

Well It certanly won't be ME, sence I am MALE. :)

However, my PC was female and agains her, you don't stand a chance. :p

After all A true sith NEVER dies. B)

BTW -> If the IV in ShadowFaxIV isn't you age, what the heck is it for ? ;)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Just kidding....

Well It certanly won't be ME, sence I am MALE. :)

However, my PC was female and agains her, you don't stand a chance. :p

After all A true sith NEVER dies. B)

BTW -> If the IV in ShadowFaxIV isn't you age, what the heck is it for ? ;)

After the LOTR movies came out everyone and thier mothers were naming themselves ShadowFax on these sites, so I componsated by adding the roman numbral IV at the end (which I got from Samas Aran's foster perrents homeworld Talon IV 'Metroid' for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about)

Ok,just wanted to let everyone know that the April 29 release date was on the UK amazon site.If you look on amazon.com,its for Feburary 28th.

So I am assuming that the April 29th is when it comes out in the UK,not the US.Just something that I noticed.

Amerikan