Release Date

Guest Fallen Jedi

Your link doesn't work... It has http:// typed twice in it...

..And it will be released in February according to lucasarts.com

KOTOR 2 Release Date According to Amazon.co.uk

According to this it seems that the game will be released for PC on April 29!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Can anyone else confrim this?

Don't trust any other source than Lucasarts when it comes to the releasedate of KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

KOTOR 2 Release Date According to Amazon.co.uk

According to this it seems that the game will be released for PC on April 29!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Can anyone else confrim this?

Don't trust any other source than Lucasarts when it comes to the releasedate of KotOR II.

man I really hate pouring salt in an open wound but, have you already forgot the release date debocal?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Delete this trash-thread please...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Just few days ago Amazon had the release date on December. But now it has changed. And it has been pushed back a lot.

Guess we 'll have to wait and see.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I wish to see PC version in August 2005 completely remade with Jade Empire's graphic engine and expanded rpg options and more storyline choices.

Xbox limited greatly KOTOR's possible development and becouse of console punks

Neverwinter Nights is still much better RPG.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

And the fact that it even exist is because of XboX

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Which is sad becouse PC's abilities are bigger.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I guess, what do you mean, it sad because its aXboX game or that PCs want XboX games

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No X-Box vs PC, please!

I was surprised you didn't include a "full remade Valley of the Dark Lords".

Ohh you know I just forgot about it! :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I wish to see PC version in August 2005 completely remade with Jade Empire's graphic engine and expanded rpg options and more storyline choices.

Xbox limited greatly KOTOR's possible development and becouse of console punks

Neverwinter Nights is still much better RPG.

The Xbox half the time plays host to dog turd games and LA are so doing it to please the console majority for Xmas because they think that consoler's are easier to part with their hardearned cash!

P.S Have you seen the plans for the Xbox II! It's going to be some console/pc hybrid! It's a total monster and is just get the soul sucker gates to corner another market!

Xbox 2 gives me hope that KOTOR 3 will be ultra-great and biggest RPG ever!

The only concern is if they'll decide to made KOTOR 3 for xbox 2 and develop new groundbreaking graphics.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

P.S Have you seen the plans for the Xbox II! It's going to be some console/pc hybrid! It's a total monster and is just get the soul sucker gates to corner another market!

And it'll probably cost almost as much as a bottom-of-the-line computer as well when first released.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

And it'll probably cost almost as much as a bottom-of-the-line computer as well when first released.

Bottom of the line computers are still expensive! But if it can produce some (at least) decent games that are developed/ported well for the P.C also then I might go allong with it! But they will have to make the controllers more ergomomically acurate.