PC Gamer

Considering how long we have to wait for it and knowing and trusting most every pc gamer review it will be a great game. Also being a Half Life 1 fan I'm guessing Half Life 2 will be the greatest game released this year and will be well worth the wait. When it comes out I already know what it will be like. There will be millions and millions saying how great it is and believe the hype and then there will be just a few who want to just bash it for no reason <_<

Ah man....... Half Life 2...... I'm breaking out into hives just thinking about it!!!!!! Can't!!!!!! Wait!!!!!! For!!!!!!!!!!! IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering Half Life 1 got perfect scores from many magazines and websites, and nothing was lower than 9.5, and considering that it's been like seven years since that one came out, than I suspected that this game would have to be just as good as its predesessor only with better graphics and physics........... In short... How can it fail?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Wow 98% :o

The only other games I recall having so high scores in magazines is Zelda Ocarina of Time and Metal Gear Solid 1.

All of which deserved thier high scores. I still have my 64 hooked up to the TV simply for that one glorious Zelda game (and on occation its sequal)

I never owned a PS or PS2... mainly because they suck! But if I ever got one it would been for Metal Gear Solid........ Then again, the 64 kinda sucked to if it wern't for zelda?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Why is this here? There is an off topic forum for this kind of thing.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

How accurate.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

No news on TSL in this issue.  But they did review half-life 2!  98%!  The highest score they've ever given a game.  I think I found my game to keep me busy until TSL comes out!

They probably have nothing about KotOR II until the February or March issue, when a review is expected.

About HL2, if gamespot give it more than 9.0, then it might be good. The rest is just hype IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Lock this topic.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

off....TOPIC if u dont have anything to say about kotor then please delete this and start it again in off topic

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together