I want a Basalisk war droid!

So...

Newest theory to come out of my brain. Has anyone thought that the 'pet' might be a basalisk war droid? I don't really have much to go on. Really only two things. The first is that someone asked if it was like a remote or something and Akari said something about that being in the right direction. Second, a line stuck out to me playing the first one the other day "We were stripped of our weapons and our war droids" or something very roughly along those lines. To me that makes it sound like everybody has their own just as everyone would have their own weapon.

Any takers?

I got the feeling that the war droids were giant, atleast big enough to ride on

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well I can't say for sure, I can only speculate

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Since canderous rode through atmosphere of a planet straped to the droid I would doubt that it would even fit in the ebon hawk let alone be a petable size.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'm sure someone will post the artwork from ToTJ if you ask nicely enough. A Basalisk is a mount, so it is about as big as a horse or a swoop bike. It would fit in the Ebon Hawk if you ditched the bike.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Really that doesn't sound very intimidating

Kind of like rocket shoes

Hehe at last someone made a decent reference to TOTJ. Congratulations Darth Ni

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Okay, so it is a little bigger than a horse...

You could probably just about squeeze it into the Ebon Hawk though.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Oh thats cool!!! I want a Basalisk war droid!!!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I think it would be more interesting to say last one left alive wins, since the basalisks likely worn't build for speed.

AscendedPaladin.png

Hehe at last someone made a decent reference to TOTJ. Congratulations Darth Ni

thank you, i am a fan of TOTJ comics. they were fairly good but once I took a look at the architecture in some of the movies and games, they appeared superior to that in TOTJ but the ships look much better in TOTJ than kotor for example. the only ship that looked somewhat "star wars-ish" (in kotor) was that sith capital ship, the class the leviathan was of.

however, although the architecture was somewhat inferior to that in the movies and games, the story made up for it.

Ya thats alot more intimidating then smoething the size of a swoop bike

Exactly my thoughts although I think that it's difficult to compare low comic drawings from 1990s to GL superior prequels or KOTOR that was made by many artists. I treat TOTJ art as excellent concept art. BTW what TOTJ part had best art acc to you? My favourites are Redemption, Golden Age and Dark Lords.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

ONLY Redemption. I guess you could call it Gossett's Redemption more then anything else.

I found that "I want a Basalisk war droid!" line to be quite funny.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle