A dark Atris??

Could be as you say... But then, again, maybe not. Might be more likely that this is the female version of a Darkside female main chara...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

when the E3 videos were released, it was made clear that this character is one of the available player characters -in this case, she looks evil. It must be either a dev., or Mike Gallo in an interview who said that for the E3 demos, a LS-male and DS-female types were prepared; this character is apparently the E3 DS-female. We've yet to see an in-game shot of Atris.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

a nameless (so far) former Jedi that was kicked out of the order for some reason that hasn't been revealed yet.

From Gamespy. I know they may be talking about Kriea, but, her name has been officially released, Atris' name hasn't.

they could be referring to the main character as well.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

But what if it is, maybe Atris isn't a Jedi, but a Sith apprentice, sent to find the remaining Jedi and keep track of them until the time is right to destroy them?

Interesting idea.......... but since Atris is always pictured fighting the masked sith and carries a blue lightsaber this may not happen.

UNLESS.........what if Atris really is a sith and at some point she fights Masked guy like Bastilla vs Malak where we don't see the fight. Later we learn the identity of the 3rd sith lord :Atris.

She was only pretending to fight Masked guy!

Conspiracy theories are fun, could we have stumbled onto the truth? :)

No, because this is the whole sentence

"All that's left of the Jedi are a few outcasts, including your character, a nameless (so far) former Jedi that was kicked out of the order for some reason that hasn't been revealed yet."

I read the comma between 'your character' and 'a nameless' to be introducing a description of our character. Could be referring to two different people but I'm pretty much confident that the former kicked-out Jedi is none other than the main character.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

That's the same face as used in the walkthrough video for the main character That's a pc man. Besides, Atris has white hair and this person is blond. I remember mentally comparing what I've seen...we've seen a lighter version of this person (in force alignment) who was the pc, and once again, I refer to the walkthrough video...

We've yet to see an in-game shot of Atris.

That's so? Then what's this?:

screenshot24.jpg

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

for some reason I don't think thats atris. Atris' clothes are completely different, it may be a pc, or someone wearing white robes with a hood up. Look close at the face, mabey it's just a placeholder. But who knows

EDIT: Dang it, akari already said it, but atleast we know for sure now it's not atris

That's not Atris. ;)

-Akari

Then who is it, Akari-sensei? Yet another unknown character? ;).

A party NPC. ;)

-Akari

Ohhh, so it's someone we can meet and have in our partly!? Seems great! :D. And it seems to be a Jedi as well... Oh, does she have a name, Akari-sensei? ;)