clothes over armor

it would be cool if you could put your clothes on over your armor like calo nord or uthar wynn it would also be cool if u could design your own clothes or if you take some1 elses clothes and it would look thike the clothes they were wearing

Are we playing KOTOR or Barbie dress up?  <_<

Hey, I like to dress up..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

no, clothes over armort is kinda wierd..

Think about master chief in Halo witha straw hat on and overalls over his armor...No, it would jsut be stupid.. Jedi robes or armor, thats the SW universe. You will play with Robes and u WILL like it!! ^_^

Mmm. Sounds like we're either discussing wearing your battery pack for your transmitter/reciever for those guys to feed you lines with under your suit, or your bullet-proof vest. . .Or both!

Ahem. Sorry.

While changing your look would be a nice touch, KOTOR 2 doesn't really need it because there's nobody else to look like. ;)

Fnord.

The way Ob1 clothes were made definately seemed cool. So maybe we could have something similar in the game, but I doubt we will. Besides hooded robes are even better and our Jedi doesn't to to the war front.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

No, we`re trying to make our charcaters look better.

by putting bulky armor underneath robes and other clothing?

yeah, a walking refrigerator looks ever so normal. :lol:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

yeah, a walking refrigerator looks ever so normal. ;)

Everyone has different tastes for clothes, so don't be sarcastic.

yeah, a walking refrigerator looks ever so normal. :)

Everyone has different tastes for clothes, so don't be sarcastic.

Sarcastic? Actually I was being displeased because the thought of armor underneath a robe or other clothing looks and sounds downright cartoonish (oh wait, look at that, the Clone Wars CARTOON had it).

Hopefully they'll have talking ewoks too. :wub:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)