Gamespots rumor control

Look at it this way at least we will get to play it before duke nukem forever.

Well, whoop-ti-dooo.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

[quote

Halo 2

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Gran Turismo 4

Metal Gear Solid 3

Resident Evil 4

Metroid Prime 2

Half-Life 2

Doom III

Everquest II

if I am not missataken (and I might be) almost all of those game are not coming out to the x-box or PC so why would it hurt their sales a great deal?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Halo 2

Gran Turismo 4

Metal Gear Solid 3

Resident Evil 4

Metroid Prime 2

Half-Life 2

Doom III

Everquest II

if I am not missataken (and I might be) almost all of those game are not coming out to the x-box or PC so why would it hurt their sales a great deal?

Ahem, Everquest II is for PC.

Actually, EQ2 & KOTOR2 are really the only things I'm looking forward to this year......

Halo 2

Gran Turismo 4

Metal Gear Solid 3

Resident Evil 4

Metroid Prime 2

Half-Life 2

Doom III

Everquest II

Ahem, Everquest II is for PC.

Actually, EQ2 & KOTOR2 are really the only things I'm looking forward to this year......

Not to start a flame war or anything but I did say " ALMOST ALL not all because I already new that some would be coming to PC or XBox or both.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The release date isn't misleading, as much as it is ambigous. They have to do it this way, to give them some space for testing. If they are done wit the game, I will have no doubt that they are going to release this year. However, they are extending to February 2005 for some space, just in case they make it. (Which is actually quite smart). And by not sticking to a specific date, they can do this at their own leisure.