Ok, Lets see if this works!

Three Dev, Three Sith Lords hmmmmmm.

Very interesting

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Muhahahahahaha! God i'm boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :lol:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

the devs are not sith lords they are merely dark jedi puppets being used by Darth Lucas and his Apprentice Darth Gates.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The scene is Lucasarts headquarters. Rows of Stormtroopers line up to greet the arrival of the sith master. Darth Lucas kneels to greet his lord......

Darth Gates: "Rise my friend".

Darth Lucas: "The sith lords will be completed on schedule, for the x-box."

Darth Gates: "You have done well Lord Lucas. And now I sense you wish to continue your work on the pc version."

Darth Lucas: "Yes my master."

Darth Gates: "Patience my friend. In time when my profits are high enough you may publish it. And when you do you will bring it before me. I will ensure there are no extras and my x-box sales will increase."

Darth Lucas: "As you wish my master."

Darth Gates: "Everything is proceeding as I have forseen."