I'm telling you the plot

Shortly after KotOR a new tomb is discovered on Korriban, the Sith Lord Nillis. Revan investigates and discovers the skull mask of Nillis. Donning the mask, Revan is possessed by the spirit of Nillis and a new sith lord emerges.

In order to complete his resurection Darth Nillis needs only one thing: The McGuffin of Freedon Nadd. However the McGuffin is also the only thing that can destroy Nillis and free Revan.

The tomb was discovered by a former jedi follower of Revan who was disgraced for torturing a captured Sith during the Mandalorian war and stripped of thier connection to the Force. The ex-jedi, still loyal to Revan, borrows Revan's ship and droids and sets out to find the McGuffin of Freedon Nadd. Unknown to the ex-jedi HK-47 has been replaced by Revan's rivals with an imposter assassin HK-50.

Meanwhile the Sith who was tortured by the ex-jedi has kept himself alive with the power of the dark side and his thirst for vengance. Now known as Darth Sion he has risen to lead a sect of Sith Assassins. He has entered into an alliance with the Dark Queen of Onderon who has redescovered the secrets of the Kraith and become a Dark Lord herself. She despatches a Kraith ship to destroy the Ebon Hawk and the ex-jedi, but the Kraith ship is defeated, only managing to disable the Ebon Hawk near Peragus.

Peragus miners recover the Ebon Hawk, but HK-50's assassination protocols are activated and he reprograms the Peragus droids to eliminate all human life.

The ex-jedi awakes in the Peragus med bay and encounters Kreia, his former mentor and the person responsible for cutting him off from the force. She has been drawn to that location by a Force vision, and restores the Force connection, teaching her pupil Force Sight and Force Clairvoyance. She suggests that her student should seek out the scattered jedi and recover thier lightsabre from the ruins of Dantooine.

Our protagonist escapes from Peragus and now has the option of proceding to Onderon on the trail of the McGuffin, or to Dantooine in search of the jedi. However Darth Sion has captured the republic cruiser Harbringer and is hot on the protagonists tail.

Ariving on Onderon the protagonist has a number of adventures getting to the moon Duxn where the tomb of Freedon Nadd is located. The various Sith factions are also trying to penetrate the tomb. The protagonist gets there first, but discovers it to be empty. The jedi have already removed the McGuffin for safe keeping.

Now left with no choice, the protagonist tracks down the surviving jedi to Telos and Nar Shaddaa. Eventually discovering the secret of the McGuffin the protagonist leads the jedi in an assault on Korriban and Darth Nillis.

In the tombs under Korriban the protagonist must confront Nillis/Revan and either destroy them both, free Revan, or destroy Revan and take the power of Nillis for themself.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Where do you think the showdown will be? A new planet or an announced one?

I guess somewhere behind this gate:

25.jpg

Unknown planet?

I wonder if these are just the same models or if they're suppose to be some sort of sith twins?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The McGuffin thing is a very nasty vision... I hope that in TSL's storyline neither "McGuffin" nor the "One Ring" are the item of desire.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Ya a star wars "brief case" could definitely ruin a good game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Where do you think the showdown will be? A new planet or an announced one?

I guess somewhere behind this gate:

25.jpg

Unknown planet?

I wonder if these are just the same models or if they're suppose to be some sort of sith twins?

No, they are triplets! They haven't been monovular siblings. You overlooked the green brother in the background.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

oh ya I thought he was a rug or something

is it just me or did the word McGuffin look like McMuffin ? maybe I'm just hungry .. who knows .. But it would be kinda funny! THE ALL POWERFULL McMUFFIN!! (its better than Lembas bread!) ;) mmmm

Fortune favors the bald.

bravo!! bravo!! one question...i havent read much about ancient star wars so whats the mcguffin?

Its a plot device, like the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. You see it, you wonder about it, but it never comes up again really, it has little or no affect on what actually happens, but is sort of a ploy to keep yu interested.

I'm pretty sure it was Hitch**** who coined the term

Whats wrong with Hitch****?

what the hell r u all lord of the rings fanatics...

Your only a fenatic when...

You know that the Evenstar (the necklass Arwen gave to Arogorn in the movies) can be looked through to see anything at its most beutiful point.

You know that Sauron was a woss compared to his predecessor Morgoth.

When you know that Tom Bombadil (who was saddly cut from the films) was in fact the oldest creature on Middle Earth and NOT Treebeard.

That Lgolas is the Prince of Mirkwood, a forrest that may yet be shown if they make a 'The Hobbit' film

The names Ancalegon, Glaurung, and Smaug bring the word Dragon immediately to mind.

You know all the names of the Valar( Manwe, Varda, Ulmo, Aule, Yavanna, Namo, Irmo, Este, Nienna, Tulkas, and Orome) and know that the reason all the Elves were leaving Middle earth at the end of the movies was that they were going to Valanor, where they would spend eternity living with these 'gods'.

That there was once an elf who fought and defeated three of four attacking Balrogs, putting Gandalf to shame. That there was only one battle in all of Middle Earth in which Each race of Elves, Dwarves, and Men all fought together and it was waaaay bigger than anything the movies threw at us, but ultimately ended in failure.

And much.... much more.

Anyway, I agree that to use an Item of extream power would be taking a cheap way out, and not putting alot of thought into the structure of the plotline, that doesn't meant that the plot couldn't be good using this formulaic build.

Here comes the acuasations.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Fingolfin though eventually smited by Morgoth was the ultimate bad ass.

and Battle of Tumhalad?