kreia who is she?

every one seems to think that there is three confirmed characters in the game (mira, darth sion and this kreia fellow) but how much i have search this forum i do not see a description, of her (or that she will be in the game)

i now this is a stupid question but can anyone give me a link so i can read mor about her or is it only guess at this point?

hope this make any sence at all i am not good writing in english (not my native language)

Guest Fallen Jedi
every one seems to think that there is three confirmed characters in the game (mira,
Edited by Fallen Jedi

actually Merak there is 4 confirmed characters u forgot Atton. and if u count the masked guy thats 5

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Here is a NPC that was flashed in the trailer for a second at the end

untitled.jpg

COOL!! Evil ninja!!!

Also, that does look like a new character to me, though it could be a non-party member npc or a party npc in strange armor.

Don't forget the R2D2 rip-off.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

that girls in another part of the trailer it shows your pc fighting and she is standing off in the distance it appears as if she is talking to someone in some sort of throne room

EDIT: well a little late on that one