Of these...

What would suprise you LEAST?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What would suprise you LEAST?

• That you turn out to be Reven AGAIN by the end of the game.
    • That you turn out to be Darth Malak, completely repaired with hair.
    • That HK-47's chip is what Anakin used in C-3PO.
    • That Bastilla ends up being the Sith Woman everyones talking about
    • That this Poll is moot and really doesn't deserve being answered.
    • That the game will focus on one Sith Lords hunt for a 'One Ring'
    • That a few washed up tv voice actors might just show up in the mix.
    • That Reven ends up being a Hermaphrodite.
    • That halfaway through the game Harry Potter jumps out 'suprise!'
    • That an easter egg in the game will be Luke Skywalkers Lightsaber.

Ehe, ehe, don't lock this seriously, it can prevoke serious important discussions about the game and what might happen in it......... yeah thats it, advance... ah... brain chemestry........... good manners.... and can result in loosing weight if your over... the... er.... oh whatever just answer the poll please! Maybe you will find the results interesting for a school paper or something.

Then by all means, shower the author with relentless jeers and insults, or simply your piece of mind...

OR

as the topic was made for, you can start your post with OTHER, and add your own little joke theme that everyone can have fun with and laugh about.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Intro to TSL .. :o

The Galaxy has changed .. I feel it in the force! much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it (violins playing)

It began with the forging of the great rings.

Three was given to the Jedi masters; immortal, wises and fairest of all beings!

Seven to the Jawas, great scavengers and craftsmen of the desert plains

and nine, nine rings gifted to the Sith Lords who above all else .. Desire power!

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race!

But they were all of them deceived ... for another ring was made! On the planet of Korriban in the fires of mount Doom, The Dark Lord Sion forged in secret .. A MASTER ring to control all others! and into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life .. One ring to rule them all!!!

:(

Fortune favors the bald.

Intro to TSL .. :)

The Galaxy has changed .. I feel it in the force! much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it (violins playing)

and nine, nine rings gifted to the Sith Lords who above all else .. Desire power!

But they were all of them deceived ... for another ring was made! On the planet of Korriban in the fires of mount Doom, The Dark Lord Sion forged in secret .. A MASTER ring to control all others! and into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life .. One ring to rule them all!!!

:p

:huh::)

Intro to TSL .. :p

:huh:

:D :D :D

:p

:ph34r: :blink::)

the only thing i would be surprised by is the hk chip, lukes saber (though i would like this) harry pothead or revan bein a hermaphrodite and malak

alright the beastilla thing makes sense for male revan he dies and she seeks vengeance and falls yet again.

instead of one RING maybe some other powerful item

i sense in the force the presence of tv actors

revan might have gone to korriban and was zapped by force lightning in the cranium

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Sion was defeated at the hand of (insert name here). As he lay stabbed the words E tu (insert name here). His finger cut off and the ring sinked it seemed to be lost forever but it lingered biding its time until picked up by Atton Rand who took his precious :) back to his nice moisterized cave. It stayed there until one day Carth Onasai during a journey with Da Massa P-I-M-P Jolee Bindo Da Black B) stumbled upon the cave. The precious :blink: had chosen its time :ph34r: .

:huh:

Muhahahahaha, I loved this post and it did exactly what I made this post for. Anyone else got any spoof offs they'd like to write down?

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

ShadowFaxIV, I assume that this poll was created for your own amusement or just for some cheap laughs

so being both evil and sadistic, I'm going to take this poll seriously and anwser in earnest....

The thing that will probably happen in KOTOR II is, washed up tv actors show up providing voices to NPCs.

'Nuff said

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I would be least surprised by Luke's Lightsaber.

I would be most surprised if HK's chip was used in 3PO. I think it would be necessary to explain what happened to HK to utterly destroy his personality. I also think that such an explanation could make a potential spin-off in the gaming world: Star Wars HK-47 (ok so I don't think that, but hear me out).

You are an unknown HK droid that has lost your identity. After several brutal battles that happen for various reasons, you discover that you are in fact HK-47. Your memories had been hidden deep in the memory chip of a distant ancestor, HK-1648 (later model droid?) that you have destroyed in a rediculously hard fight. You regain your "full functionality," and before you go on your first assassin mission in a very long time you must recharge. You fight your way to, and then plug yourself into an electrical socket, and there is a variance in the current. Your memory is erased, and you are deactivated. When you are re-activated, you deeply fear violence and avoid it whenever possible, you like organic life forms, and your favourite sayings are, "oh dear," and "why me?" The final FMV shows you being scrapped for parts by Jawas back on Tatooine. Game over, roll credits, unlock playable R2-D2 character, repeat process 10x and unlock the ultimate prize, a playable C3-PO character. A new FMV is now available as the perfect ending, after unlocking everything else and completing 100% of the story 11x. A little boy picks up a CPU out in the desert,however, his shadow is that of Darth Vader. On your twelfth time through, all of the NPCs and dialog are Selkath.

I would be least surprised by an outbreak of the Sith Wars at Obsidian's forums as well. The bored kids at Lucasarts' forums (I've been there, accidentally) are already battling hard...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Yes, yes I was bored SORRY! You can't tell me that you've never done something on the internet simply because you were bored and needed entertainment right! And as the very first post in this forum, along with that wonderful monolauge of the Star Wars: HK-47 by Sarroll a few posts back made me laugh, I'd say it was successful!

You have all been 'SABATOSHED"......... I probably spelled that wrong.