What species?

I actually do know this one, they said in one of those Magazines when they told of the stuff the PC version was getting over the XBOX (that I was thankfully able to download over XBOX Live) but I can't seam to remember thier name.

It's in my Star Wars Species book though, I'll dig it up and answer latter if no one's figured by then.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Wasn't the species added to the PC the Trandoshans?

They were at Yavin Station which I believe was the X-Box Live! Downloadable Content.

It's in my Star Wars Species book though, I'll dig it up and answer latter if no one's figured by then.

Topaz Quasar already answered it: Nikto. There was also a link to the SW Databank in his post.

Yeah I saw that a little to late there.

Trandosion, now I can sleep without fussing to much (I hate it when I know something bt can't remember it)

Thier language was cool, I liked the sound of it, I also liked the hughe amount of money you can make looting thier corpeses though.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yeah and they had like 3 thermal detonaters, each one being worth 1000 each to the right vendor.

I think this was just so that you could get enough money to try and buy one of those different colored lightsaber crystals if you couldn't already afford them. I usually ran around with the orange one and gave the lightblue one to Juhani.

Yeah and they had like 3 thermal detonaters, each one being worth 1000 each to the right vendor.

I think this was just so that you could get enough money to try and buy one of those different colored lightsaber crystals if you couldn't already afford them.  I usually ran around with the orange one and gave the lightblue one to Juhani.

Its too bad force persuade never worked on Suvam Tan...... I wish I could have bought everything..... oh well, thank god for PC version Savegame Editor :D which allows u to edit feats, force powers, health, force points, items, money, skill points, attributes, gender, appearance ( u can turn into darth revan w/ mask ) etc. etc. etc.

Its too bad force persuade never worked on Suvam Tan...... I wish I could have bought everything..... oh well, thank god for PC version Savegame Editor :D which allows u to edit feats, force powers, health, force points, items, money, skill points, attributes, gender, appearance ( u can turn into darth revan w/ mask ) etc. etc. etc.

There's a lot of items on Yavin Space Station that I wanted to buy, but never got around to it because I blew all my money on both lightsaber crystals, plus the barawagin gun.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

the niktos dont look like these people. and if its trandoshans then its not dlc cuz i got them on a liveless xbox. i thought they were tradoshans but now that i remember that trandoshans are dlc im not sure but im about 87% positive its not nikto.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together