News Compilation

Okay, since my last attempt at this failed miserably due to spam attacks, I'm trying this again.

Bona Fide, Announced Information

Characters:

Player Character: "the Exile"

12 NPCs:

Kreia (old pseudo-Jedi woman)

Atton Rand (Han Solo type scoundrel)

Mira (hot redhead bounty hunter scout)

HK-47/HK-50

T3-M4

Bao-Dur (Zabrak with Pet?)

Mandalore (Silver Armor Guy. Canderous?)

Visas Marr (Sith Apprentice, Veiled Face)

Disciple (Currently Anonymous Blond Guy)

Handmaiden (Light Side Apprentice?)

Wookiee Character

Villains:

Darth Nihilis

Darth Sion

Female Sith (Visas Marr or other?)

Cameos:

Carth Onasi

Darth Revan

Canderous?

Bastila?

Other:

Atris (platinum haired Jedi babe) - Chris Avellone mentioned she had a big role but was not playable

Planets/Areas:

Peragus

Harbinger

Dantooine

Telos

Citadel Station

Onderon/Dxun

Nar Shaddaa

Korriban

Rhen Var?

Force Powers:

Master Heal (3rd Level Force Cure)

Battle Meditation

Force Sight

Force Clairvoyance?

Force Crush

Force Scream

Force Rage/Fury

Force Potency

Force Affinity

New Weapons:

Force Pike

Kyber Dart

Charric

Arg'garok

Miscellaneous:

Lightsabers with 6 slots

7 different Lightsaber Fighting Styles

Feel free to add important information to this thread, be wary, spam is not welcome.

And NO!, these are NOT spoilers!!!

Edited by Darth_Gandalf
"You shall not pass!"

pseudo means "fake", "not real" or "wannabe"

so Im guessing he means shes not a real jedi ..

It's been stated that she's not a true Jedi, kind of like Jolee. For that matter, neither is your character.

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

one place you forgot is the station above Telos whatever its called.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Currently known Cameo appearances:

Carth Onasi-(I am gessing on Telos, since it is his home planet.)

Bastila Shan-(Possibly, so far all I know is that we find out what happens to her, still, it seems like she will be in a cameo since she was so important to the first game.)

Clairvoyance - the ability to see events in the future. IT WILL BE USED IN THE GAME.

Note : Some people in our world (that's right) claim to have Clairvoyance which is tied in with ESP (Extra Sensory Perception)

This is the article which i read which talked about force clairvoyance. its from actiontrip.

We all know that Bioware resolved not to get involved with the development of the KOTOR follow-up. Fate smiled upon us gaming buffs once more when LucasArts revealed that the project is being handled by RPG veterans, Obsidiant Entertainment - acclaimed for titles like Planscape: Torment, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and the Fallout series (though they were all working at Black Isle Studios at the time - Ed). Recently, we got an opportunity to see an early build of the game (at the E3 of course), which gave us a good idea of where the whole project is headed.

I should probably warn you that there are some plot spoilers ahead, so if you feel like they could ruin the surprise then don't venture any further. Otherwise, if you're an impatient, spoiled little brat, eager to poke your curious snout where it doesn't belong (like all of us here at the AT office), then read on.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords begins five years after the first game and the whole affair with Darth Malak. The plot has a slightly different catch this time. Players aren't placed into the shoes of an influential character with Sith Lord heritage like in the original. Granted, you do start the game unaware of your true potentials. But in due course though, you will learn that you were a Jedi after all

I really thought Force Clairvoyance was a real power, that let you see ahead in the level a little bit.

Clairvoyance is real. It has even been anounced how it will work. It functions automatically, showing a cut scene clue at scripted points in the game (i.e. similar to the dreams in KotOR).

I'm guessing it will be a power learned from an NPC rather than chosen at level up.

Rage and Fury are two seperate powers. Fury is an exclusive Sith Marauder power.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Harbinger? Any more info on that perticular place?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's a "giant republic cruiser".

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

It's the same class of ship as the endar spire.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

It's a "giant republic cruiser".

Do you remember in which preview that was mentioned? Just curious.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy